WON

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, thrusting my legs faster and faster. My lungs were burning, but I deliberately ignored them. I glanced behind me to see old Beef Brain, in all of his Fruit of the Loom glory. We were on the Golden Gate Bridge, and there was no doubt in my mind that my old friend had back up on the other side. There was a giant crash behind me, and I turned to see a man running out of a bright red car, while the Minotaur crashed through it. I sighed, and looked around at the broken cars that he had already torn apart or crashed into while I dodged him. People were running away, and a few stupid souls were taping it. Although, to the mortals, it probably looked like someone *cough* me *cough* had blown it up with a grenade or something. Another streak on my record, I thought as I tried to come up with a plan to get him away from the innocent mortals.

I looked around for a second, before deciding to jump. It was only water beneath me, so it's not like I'd die. The Mist will cover it up, don't worry. Probably. Hopefully. Crossing my fingers, to be honest. I ran over to the side, standing in front of the barrier.

"Hey, Beef Brain!" I called to the Minotaur. He turned and started barreling over to me. I jumped aside at the last second, making him tear through the steal barrier, falling into my Father's domain. I giggled, and jumped after him. I pulled out Riptide as I fell, and uncapped it. I angled myself to fall faster, towards the Minotaur, who was basically freaking out. I plunged Riptide into his stomach, turning him to nothing more than glittering dust seconds before I splashed into the water.

I stayed under, swimming to the bottom of the river. I capped Riptide, and decided that I was definitely safe enough under here to catch a nap. I closed my eyes, and felt myself slipping away. Sleep is a weird thing. First it comes very slowly, then all at once.

Nightmare

Images flashed by.

Piper's beheaded body, her head a few feet from her lifeless figure. Jason clutching her lifeless body, tears stains on his cheeks. He had a hole through his chest where his heart should have been. Hazel's spine poking through her neck. Frank clutching his broken arm, his glassy eyes were staring at a small pile of ash in front of him. Grover trying and failing to help someone, getting his head chopped off as a result. And worse of all, my Annabeth. My Wise Girl. She was completely torn apart. Her arms and legs weren't there. She surrounded in her shredded flesh and bone that was once her appendages. Her head snapped at a seemingly impossible angle.

Being stabbed in the stomach. Laying down in an infirmary bed. Noticing that I was in a ten year old's body. Being told Leo was still missing. Standing in front of the Olympian Gods. Making my wish. Getting blessed. Going home to see Mom and Paul murdered. Accidentally destroying part of a Walmart in Kentucky while escaping the Furies. Blowing up a third of a road in Washington State while fighting a pack of Hellhounds. Starting a hurricane in Florida when losing my temper on the Hydra. Making a wreck on the Golden Gate Bridge while running from the Minotaur.

I woke up with a start, before realizing I was still in the river. I sighed, before mist travelling outside a nearby convenience store. Ever since the War, I've been given an... "upgrade" by my dad. I can now mist travel, control ice, feel the water molecules around me and make water out of thin air. Something about connecting the atoms of Hygrogim and Oxoy, I think (A/N Hydrogen and Oxygen). Also, a few of the gods decided to bless me, only if they chose to, though. Aphrodite, Hermes and surprisingly Dionysus are the few who decided to bless me, granting me even more power. Yay...

I walked up into the convenience store, and browsed around for a second or two before the cashier saw me. He rolled his eye and sighed.

"Hey, kid, where's your mom?" he asked. I decided to play the 'Innocent Kid.' I walked towards him, slipping a few candy bars down my sleeve as I did so. Thank you, Hermes, for giving me a blessing that I'll actually use.

"I-I dunno, Mr. Greg," I said, reading his name tag. And boy, that made my eyes hurt. Dam dyslexia. Greg rolled his eyes, before going back to playing an app on his phone. Probably Candy Crush. That games addictive as all Hades.

"Go find her, then. I don't have time to deal with you right now. I'm doing something very... important." I nodded, then walked out the door. I climbed up a nearby tree before opening a Snickers. I munched on it some while contem- contempli-... while thinking of where I wanna go next. (A/N Yes, I can spell contemplating. It's just that Percy wouldn't be able to. 'Cause, he's, y'know... Percy. A demigod. Dyslexia is common in demigods. Except Frank.)

I eventually decided to go back to New York. Whenever I wanted to see the gods, or visit Annabeth's grave. I quickly finished my candy before stuffing the rest of the candy in my pocket. I summoned my energy before feeling a small tug in my gut before mist traveling into the shadows of LimeWool Park. (A/N Just made that up :P)

I walked out, walking on the sidewalk, before coming across one of Central Park's many entrances. Sure, I'll go in. Why not? I thought before entering the largest park in New York. I strolled through for a bit before stopping near a tree and sitting down at the trunk. I decided to take a short nap. I'm back in my ten year old body, okay? Not to mention how far I just mist traveled. I have the right to take a nap.

And so I nodded off.

---

And that was my first fanfiction! YAAAY! So, how do you like it? I feel like I should do a voting thing, like I see other people do in other books. OKAY! So, I'm definitely going to have Pepperony. But:

Clintasha

Brutasha

Or a lone Natasha!

Percy Loner

Percico

Or a Percy x OC.

I'm adding in a bit of Solangelo later :3.