~HATE BEAN~

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

... I'm on the bus and I'm bored... Help. Please.

Anyways, I have decided to update a little bit since I have no other choice at the moment, considering my favorite authors never update and I'm bored.

This is also a crack chapter, kinda... It introduces a thing I'm gonna use later...

Well then, allon-sy! Off to the chapter! Goodbye and good luck, my Crumbs!

---

I was reluctantly impressed. Fury was stubborn. He has been flying around for at least two hours. Seriously, he's more stubborn than me! Is- Is that it? More stubborn? That sounds weird...

Anyways, the Stolls had gone off to prank someone, and Thalia and Nico were doing Thalia and Nico things. Why Thalia was doing Nico things, I guess I'll never know.

My eyes were having a staring contest with Fury's helicopter. Seriously- a helicopter! That's a little overkill, in my not so humble opinion. He should've just rode in on a Jeep or something. That would've been much easier to hit if he turned out to be clear sighted. Not to mention a pilot and Miss Mountain, Agent Hill- whatever her name is were in the Flying Death Room- Er... SHIELD Helicopter, which meant more casualties if worse came to even worse.

The chopper flew over the camp several times, trying to spot one thing off about it. I'm guessing Thalia's plan had worked, considering after two hours, give or take, Fury and his Posse ditched the Camp to go try and find me elsewhere.

Heh, sucks for them. I smirked slightly as I saw them leave.

"Hm... Good thing they left... They were attracting Nargles..." said a dreamy voice behind me that I did not jump and squeal like a frightened girl to. I calmed down upon seeing that it was only a daughter of Hecate. Her name was Luna or Linda or something.

"Hey. I'm-" I started to introduce, but was cut off when her pale blue/grey eyes turned to stare at me. She seemed to be eternally surprised, with her eyebrows raised and eyes slightly widened. She had a small smile on her face. She was, what, nine? Ten? And yet her eyes looked like she saw the entire world for what it was truly like- Not just the mythical world.

"Percy Jackson, I know. You had quite a few Wrackspurts floating around you earlier. They're gone now, though," Linda said softly. I nodded with a half smile. She... was okay in my books.

"I'm Luna Lovegood," she introduced. I mentally pat myself on the back for almost remembering her name. I gave her a kind smile, sticking out my hand for her to shake.

Sure, it was a weird thing to do, especially now that I'm physically ten, but I decided it was the polite thing to do. She shook it, her grip stronger than I thought it would be. Not that I expected her to be weak or anything, it's just... Yeah, I'll stop digging myself into a deeper hole here.

"Well, I'll go now, the Wrackspurts are returning," Luna said, turning and walking away. I stared after her. What a weird girl.

---

Yep! I'm making it a Harry Potter crossover too! But that's not until later!

Bye my Crumbs, I'm at school!