TREE

I opened my eyes, and immediately shut them again. Darn light. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light that was being emphasized by the amount of white in my room. White walls, white door, white bed, white ceiling! Everything was too white! I growled at that before glaring at the camera in the corner of the room.

"I have rights! You can't just put me somewhere without asking for my consent, especially when I was just peacefully sleeping like a ten year old hobo in Central Park!" I said, mad at them. Then a thought hit me. "Unless you're an orphanage, then I guess that's okay, but you don't even know if I have a mother or not!" I said, attempting and failing miserably at trying not to flinch at the thought of my mom.

I got no answer, so I decided to wait patiently for them to hurry up and do something. I gave up on that after fifteen seconds. I started tapping my fingers, fiddling with the hem of my shirt, humming a song, and at one point I sang a little bit of P!ATD, before the door opened up to reveal a man with an eyepatch. His name is now forever Pirate.

"Hello. My name is Director Fury of SHIELD, and you need to come with me," Pirate - sorry, Director Pirate - said before turning and leaving. I blinked before following him, asking a million questions a second.

"Am I in trouble? Is this about the Golden Gate Bridge? Because that was only partially my fault. Or is this about that Walmart in Kentucky? Because that was entirely my fault. Can I work to pay off the damage? Or is it about that road in Washington? Or the schools I floo- I mean the schools that I had nothing to do with the flooding of? There were no casualties! Or maybe it was that hurricane in Florida..." I mumbled that last part as we stopped at a room labeled "Interrogation." Fury entered and sat down at a chair and motioned for me to sit at the one opposite him. There was a table in between us and a one way mirror on one of the walls. I stared out the window, sensing five people behind it, thanks to the fact that I felt their water molecules. I waved at them before sitting down.

But as soon as I did, metal clamps shut around my wrists, ankles and stomach. I blanched, because I realized what was about to happen next. It was just like that place. Director Pirate just might be Mrs. Dodds in disguise...

"Alright, what's your name?" Fury asked. I blinked, before sighing in relief. Luckily, they weren't monsters. But I should have been more careful, instead of sleeping in Central Park, free for all of the monsters to come and eat me.

"Percy! I mean, it's actually something else, but that name's too much of a mouthful, so I decided to just be called Percy, " I answered, giving them a giant smile.

"Full name, kid," Director Eyepatch said, glaring at me. I almost laughed out loud. Compared to the glares that I've seen from both gods and monsters alike, that was nothing.

"Call that a glare? I can do a better one!" I said, before giving him a small glare. Small to me, really scary compared to him. He just rolled his eyes before glaring at me harder.

"You see? I knew that you could do better! Have a candy bar," I said, before giving him a Hundred Grand Bar. He looked incredulous that I had gotten out of the metal clamps. I giggled before leaning back, propping my feet up on the table.

"This is fun! You wanna be my friend? Or not. We could be equal parties, because you definitely don't want to be my enemy," I said.

"Are you threatening me, kid?" Director Pirate of SHIELD asked. I shrugged.

"Take it as you want to take it. I could or could not be." Pirate left, a vein bulging from his forehead. I looked at him leave, before walking over to the one way mirror. I waved at them, a smile on my face. One of them waved back, but a girl had whacked him on the back of his head. I shrugged before sitting back down on the chair Fury was sitting in. Mine still had the clamps on them. And his was a spinny office chair! I twirled around in it before a man came in. He had brown hair that was graying, and soft brown eyes. He was wearing a lab coat and was holding a clipboard and pen. I smiled at him, waving as I continued to spin in circles, giggling like mad. The man sighed before grabbing the chair to stop it. I allowed him to.