TWO ELVES

Okay I'm running outta number titles! ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE LOVED AND CARED FOR DEEPLY! I NEED FUNNY NAMES FOR CHAPTERS ;-;

AND FUNNY NAMES FOR CHARACTERS. I'M RUNNING OUT. LIKE TIN FOIL MAN AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

... Sorry about the last chapter, I wanted to get it up and I didn't wanna continue it from there. AKA, I wanted to get rid of it as fast as I can because I'm too lazy to write more.

Yep. That's the kinda author I am. Well, not completely. I also had some homework, and an orthodontist appointment. But I rushed my homework and didn't do anything after my appointment so that was null and void.

BUT I GOT NEW SOCKS! TWO PAIRS OF BATMAN AND ONE OF HARLEY QUINN :D

Hm... That's all my rambling for now, I think...

OH WAIT: The winners for the voting are...

AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER ;)

NO REGURTS!

---

"Wait wait wait wait!" Knucklehead in Shining Armor said as he waved his hands around wildly when I finished my story. I raised an eyebrow at his rudeness. Who does he think he is, being all rude to the guy who helped fight off the Squid Army!

"You honestly expect us to believe that you did all of that? Super soldiers from the 20s, I can believe. Dr. Mean Green Hitting Machine, I can understand. Norse gods, I'm loosely believing it. But fighting the Earth, being deaged to ten from seventeen, went through literal Hell, and all of that other shit? Yeah, no, even I find that kinda hard to believe," Tin Foil Man said with a small laugh.

I looked over to Steve and Mr. Green, finding their shocked, concerned and a little confused expressions hilarious. Although, I do feel bad for Steve. He's a pure Christian even after learning about Norse Gods... I'd rather not think about his thoughts on Greek Gods.