Chapter 3

We all have monsters, but sometimes light shines through.

-•-

My body shook in fear. The three boys bickered amongst each other.

"Jimin, so told you it wasn't her!" Box smile whispered in a yell.

"She has the sweater through, Taehyung!" Who I presume was Jimin, yelled back at Taehyung, box smile.

As the two bickered, the other who I guessed was Jungkook, started apologizing to Mr. Pink. His voice sounded desperate, laced with a little fear.

"We're sorry, Namjoon. She's wearing your sweater, so we thought it was (f/n)." Jungkook kept apologizing.

What was so special about this sweater? my thoughts spoke.

Me. Pink, who I guessed was Namjoon, voice began to boom, his arm dismissing the apology, "It was a simple task, Jimin, Taehyung, I even gave you a picture of the girl I wanted!"

I flinched back, my heart forming in my stomach. My hands went up to shield my face, expecting something to occur.

Once I felt a hand on my head, I uncovered my face, surprised to see a pair of kind eyes.

"You must be scared, being in a situation like this. It's a lot to take in, it must be hard. I'll let you go free as long as you cooperate. Okay?" I only nodded to Namjoon. "Where did you get my sweater? A simple question." His hand began to caress my head.

"(F/N) gave it to me, she said she saw it on sale and thought of me. I wasn't aware it was yours." My shaky voice spoke.

"Ah, so you do know (f/n)! Then you know where she lives?"

-•-

The drive was quiet, but I was grateful they let me actually see. Jimin was driving with Jungkook in the front as well. I sat in the back, Namjoon to my left, Taehyung to my right. It smelt of sweat and hormones.

I squirmed in my seat, my voice quietly giving out directions to (f/n)'s apartment. I felt I was betraying her, but knew she betrayed me first.

Along the way, my heart was stuck on a steady rhythm. BAM! BAM! BAM! Repeating over and over, a new song performing. An one man band.

Finally, the car stopped, my eyes drifting to (f/n)'s apartment door. The porch light remained on, the lights to her bedroom lit dimly through the window.

The men all got out of the car, Taehyung staying by my side, along with Namjoon. We trudged up the stairs, our footsteps echoing through the halls. I bent down, taking the key from under the mat, as I knew (f/n) was probably in the shower. I unlocked the door, stepping in.

I checked every room, my heart beating faster.

(F/n)'s apartment was empty.

All the electronics; gone.

Clothes; gone.

Everything needed; gone.