Chapter 8

I beamed lightly at myself, something has finally been correctly by myself. Something I can finally do without being scolded.

I looked to Jin, hoping he would praise me as well, although I wasn't expecting much, but I've come to learn just how kind and caring he was. How sweet and loving. And with his handsome face to top it all off, it's just perfect, taking out the kidnapping part and maybe a murdering part.

"I-Is it alright?" I asked timidly, sure he's sweet and kind, but he could probably snap my neck in two with one try.

"You're getting better." He spoke, a small smile engraved on his plump lips.

My heart began to beat rapidly with that small, a small innocent smile. The blood through my body began to rise tremendously, causing my hand to touch my cheek. Even without my hand I could tell my whole face was red, I could feel how much blood was in my face.

I let my head hang low, dropping my hand to my side. I was beyond embarrassed, but should I be? I'm sure this man has seen countless women and men, blushing in his presence, growing hot with lust. I'm sure of it, with a face and body like his, everyone may be begging at his feet for some attention.

"Thank you." I was able to whisper out.

He only chuckled lightly, the sounds escaping his thoroughly like angelic music. I watched him as he laughed, his body shaking, head thrown back lightly. Absolutely handsome.

"Why are you laughing at me." My face contorted into a angry pout, I wanted to be praised, not laughed at.

"I'm sorry...(Y/N)" he whispered my name, sent chills through my body. Then he came closer, biting his lip lightly. His hands started at my hips, moving up slowly before he encased me within his arms, "You're just so cute...." He continued to whisper, his breath hitting my ear, "I bet you don't get very much attention here, I could give you my attention." He bit down on my earlobe, making me squeak.

"J-Jin-"

"Shhhhh." He beckoned for me to be quiet, his lips grazing my jaw. "Just be quiet."

His lips grew up, making me anxious. They grew closer to mine, inch by inch. Then his lips came down at the side of my mouth, bring the air to stop my throat.

I closed my eyes, not that I was expecting anything, just that his face was so close, it has to be a crime to be that handsome.

His plumb lips moved, moving to the other corner of my mouth, placing down a light kiss. My body grew hot, my hands slowly coming up his hand, feeling his muscles through his shirt.

Finally, his lips met mine.

My hands went to his neck, pulling the tall man closer towards me, my lips kissing his in a needy state. My fingers crawled through his hair, pulling lightly, causing Seokjin to let out a small growl.

I pressed myself closer towards him, needy for his touch and his attention, so needy.

His hands moved around, coming down to rest under my thighs, picking me up lightly, only to be placed on the kitchen counter, moving some things out of the way.

Our lips continued to move together, but something just didn't feel right.

I pulled my lips away slowly, my face fully flushed, my lungs gasping for air, not able to get any for so long. I rested my forehead to his shoulder, no one should see my face at the moment, the horrendous one that no one truly likes.