Chapter 5

Beauty may come from within but so does our demons

-•-

I stared blank faces at the wall, my skin covered in goose bumps as two of the men stripped me. I sighed, no need to cover my body anymore. Mr. Mint and Mr. Pink, who I learned was named Yoongi and Namjoon, had taken me from my room, a cleaning they said.

I spread my arms and legs out as instructed. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the look of disgust imitate from their faces. It was already enough to hear it from Taehyung.

Cold water began to spray at my body, the skin forming more goosebumps and shaking like the ground that rumbles.

I bit my lip as the two men worked, cleaning my body and hair, careful to watch the bruises.

-•-

I silently sat in the corner, tears streaming down my face.

"She's a horrible cook, how am I suppose to teach her?" The one named Jin spoke.

"Just put her to good use, she must be good at something." Taehyung spoke to the older, both of their voice holding thick venom.

"She's worse than the boss! She break everything! We have already gone through 10 plates just this week that she has broken them all! She's too clumsy to be in here!" Seokjin yelled at Box Smile.

Box Smile of course barked back, "What do you want me to do? Punish her? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, that sounds rather satisfactory." Jin spoke, "Since she is your responsibility now, you volunteered."

V sighed, his head turning towards me for a glance before going back to Jin. He nodded and headed his course to me.

"Get up, we're going." Was all he said.

I got up quickly, hoping what ever the punishment was wasn't too severe. It scared me to even think about it.

Taehyung led me back to my room, only to grab a staff and to beat me with it.

Sure, it might be the kindest, but he's still dangerous.

-•-

I shook my head of the thought, opening my eyes. I stared ahead at me, back to the wall. It's been 10 days, and I'm still counting.

I want to find (F/N) and give her/him the pain that I am feeling at this very moment.

Oh just you wait (f/n).