Chapter 15

The tears didn't seem to stop as my naked and bare body laid up in a ball, my body shaked and quivered as I sobbed. The breeze flew through the small locked room as my body shivered, no longer able to wear my torn up clothes.

I couldn't seem to stop crying as I lay shriveled up in despair. My throat chocked as air was locked in, my lungs puncture and squeezing, gasping for air that was granted as I sobbed more, soon having it come out as heaves as I gagged.

I froze as I heard bangs of the glass again. I looked around as I gulped, looking over towards it. I tried my best to cover my body as my eyes studied the figure. He opened the small door and came to my side.

"(Y/N)...." His voice gasped out as he saw me.

"T-Tae... Don't look to me...I'm ugly...." I croaked out, not even caring about my bare body anymore.

He seemed shocked by the answer as he kneeled beside my body. His hands draped a cloth over my body. I stared at him in shock as he only smiled kindly.

"You'll never be ugly. Every time I look to you all I see is beauty. A beautiful strong human being that has come to some unfortunate mishaps. I'm sorry that I brought this to you."

I scrambled up and covered my body with the blanket. I sat up straight as I stared at him, my cheeks were lightly flushed by his words. My eyes studying him before I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you, really... But I'm soiled now, I'm filthy." I murmured, lightly kissing his cheek.

He only responded by putting his hands around my waist, bringing me close. My face only grew more Crimson as I pressed up against his chest. A chuckle enveloped from his chest and leaped from his throat. The vibrations sent through me.

"You're not soiled, you're not filthy, to me you're just you. Beautiful, amazing, and someone I fell for from a distance." The words left from his mouth before he thought about them, the shocked look on his face proved it did.

He didn't speak anymore as he leaned in close, attaching his lips to mine. This kiss was gentle and delicate, just like every kiss we shared together. I leaned closer to his touch as his grip tightened. Our lips moved together in small kisses, heating my whole body in happiness.

Slowly, he pulled away, breathing out a sigh, "I don't have too much time, Jin will be back soon." He gulped down his nervousness, "I brought you something to eat and cover with, I thought you'd like that."

He leaned down for one last kiss, pecking gently as he stood up.

"I'll come back for you, I promise, (Y/N)."

I only nodded and watched as he left. The warmth from his presence gone and I was cold again.