Chapter 4

Everything comes with a price

-•-

I sat in an empty bed, my body shivering with each intake of air. (F/N) was gone, and I was left here. Just what I wanted. Eye roll.

I glanced at the door as I heard a knock. I looked back over to the wall as it opened, box smile came in.

I would definitely say that Box smile was the kindest of the all, but I knew he was still dangerous.

"I brought you some food." He spoke, him smiling lightly.

"I'm not hungry." I stated. Why should I trust this food anyways? They're the ones who kidnapped me.

He came over and sat next to me, "You need to eat, you haven't ate at all since you've gotten here." There seemed to be a hint of a whine in his voice.

I just shook my head, then I heard him huff and cross his arms.

I laid back in the bed I was on and closed my eyes...

-•-

"What do we do about her, Boss?" I had heard the voice talk.

"We could always sell her, prices for women like her are a good price." Namjoon spoke.

I had shivered upon hearing that.

"Is she a virgin? She'll sell better if she is, don't have to worry about diseases." The mint one spoke.

Virgin? Are they wanted to sell me as a sex slave?!

-•-

I opened my eyes again to face Box smiles, who seemed to be laying down now as well.

Yes I was hungry, but if I don't eat I'll have a better chance as to not being bought at an auction.

"If you're worried about being bought then don't, you're too ugly. Your body has extra fat on it, your face is horrible, I don't even want to think as to what your actual body looks like. But you need to clean up, I need this money."

I just closed my eyes in response.