Chapter 6

The waves of pain shot through my veins, trapping all my blood cells within its grasp. Quick and small gasps of air quickly  escaped my throat and through my mouth. Salty tears sprung towards my eyes, my arms bruised more to the point of bleeding. My arms shakily grabbed a blanket, covering my bare body. 

A sly grin came from the being in front of me, shrugging his clothes on. He didn't even spare to glance at me, just finished his business and left. That was it. 

Is this what my life has turned to? To be used for these males entertainment. 

"I'll be back later for another round, don't tell anyone about my visit." Venom laced though his voice, my body shivering as his words hit my ears.  

My body curled into a ball, tears streaming down my face as the lengths of rivers. That's how fast it takes to lose someone's innocence.

~~~

My screams echoed off the walls of the small room as salty sweat collected throughout my body. My eyelids were wide open, my hands gripping onto my hair for dear life. Tears stung my eyes, its been so since I've had a nightmare, especially of what's to come. 

I covered myself with my blanket, trying to erase my mind of the horrible images that compressed in my mind. My body continued to shake, my breathing heavy in fear. my sobs continued out in aspiration. 

My mind searched around, trying to find the momentous of my nightmare, yet my fear kept me from thinking anything of it.  I looked around, finally hearing footsteps. I mentally cursed myself, my screams had awoken the demons. 

I hugged the blanket closer to my broken body, hoping to use it as a shield and act like I wasn't in the room. But of course, that plan failed epically. 

The blanket was ripped from my grasp, bright light coming through and blinding me. My bright now red eyes looked up in fear, Namjoon, the one named Hoseok, and Taehyung all stood there. I flinched back in horrendous fear, my hands coming up to cover my face, preparing for a beating to come as a punishment for waking them up. 

Their stares bore down on me, slicing into my soul like a sharp knife into flesh. My breathing became more heavy, I was completely terrified. 

"What was with all the screaming? Were you meaning to wake us all up?" Namjoon's thick morning voice hung through, catching the air in my lungs. 

I quickly shook my head, Hoseok's voice ringing through, "What? Did you see a bug, aren't girls scared of those?"

Again I shook my head, only to have the other two leave. Taehyung came by my side, placing the blanket back over me, including himself this time. I took in quick breaths, trying to calm myself as he warm skin brushed against mine. My face warmed up, yet I looked down to try to hide it. 

"What were you screaming about?" He spoke in a more quiet voice, I'm guessing to have me spill it out. 

"I.... I.... I had a nightmare..." My voice croaked out, like a frog more than a human. 

"A nightmare..." His soft, deep voice repeated. 

I nodded and was completely surprised as to what happened next. 

Taehyung hugged my body close to his, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. 

"(Y/N), shhhhhh...... it's okay........ I'm here so everything will be okay......" He whispered into my ear.