twelve | want

°•

"You look--"

"This is too much?" she asked, glancing at her outfit. She just wore a t-shirt and leggings, nothing too fancy.

"You look great," he finished, taking her hand, "and we have the same boots on," he chuckled.

Crissle blushed, grabbing her leather jacker and letting Zayn lead her out the door and down the stairs of her apartment building. "Where are we going, Zayn?"

"You'll see," Zayn opened the car door for her. He got into the driver's side and closed the door, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Surprised you weren't at work," she said as they cruised by the city.

"Eh," he shrugged, "decided I could use some time off, ya know?"

"And...you're spending your time off with me?"

"Yeah?"

"You could've caught up on some sleep, or just...I don't know."

"Do you not think you're worth it?" Zayn asked suddenly, looking at her briefly before back at the road, "baby."

She loved that nickname

"Well, you're so busy and you're freaking loaded I figured you'd go on vacation--"

"That's the thing, though," he began, stopping at the traffic light and resting his hands in his lap, "being rich is cool and all, but, if you have no one to experience it with it's no fun. And having a companion was all I ever wanted in life. The success means nothing when you're lonely and friends are faker than ever."

Crissle watched his jaw clench and unclench. She grabbed his hand as he pressed the gas, her thumb rubbing the back of his it.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

"It's fine, Crissle," he smiled at her and turned down a street.

"Zayn," she giggled, reaching up to touch his face, "you're so handsome."

"Thank you," he grinned, his tongue hidden behind his teeth.

She stared at him for a few seconds longer before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing."

"Criss," she looked up at him and bit her lip. Zayn's eyes softened and a knowing look crossed his face, "what do you wanna do?"

"Nothing," she muttered again, keeping her hands between her thighs and looking down at her shoes.

Zayn sighed, suddenly pulling over on the shoulder and putting the car in park. He turned to fully face her. "Crissle, what's wrong?"

It was embarrassing. Crissle had this overwhelming desire to please him, to be with him and to make him feel...good. She didn't want to express it because, this was still her boss and...

"You want to what?" he asked.

She looked at him, muttering something along the lines of "fuck it," reaching up and kissing him hard. He caught on quickly, gripping her sides and helping her cross the console to sit in his lap. Zayn's hands stayed on her back and she kissed him down his neck and chest, her fingers unbuckling his pants and pushing them down.

"You could've just said what you wanted," Zayn chuckled, "I wouldn't mind."

Crissle kissed down his thighs, her hand grabbed him under his boxers and he let out a low moan. She tied her hair back and looked up at him as she started to stroke him.

Zayn scooted the chair back and watched Crissle's mouth move over the tip. She felt Zayn's hand on the back of her head, guiding her to go deeper.

"Fuck," he cursed, "wait, shit, babe, the cops are coming."

She pulled away. "What?"

"You have to get up," he rushed with wide and dilated pupils.

"I can't they're just gonna see movement and get suspicious," she panicked, "what do we do?"

"Uh, shit," he looked behind him and grabbed her leather jacket, "sorry, babes," he covered his lap and her head with the jacket and scooted the seat back up.

"Ow," she groaned.

"Babe, shh -- hello," he must have been greeting the officer.

"License and registration please," the deep and gravelly voice of the officer announced a bit harshly.

She really wanted to laugh at the situation.

"No problem," Crissle heard rummaging and took that as her opportunity to attach her mouth back to his crotch.

Zayn coughed loudly. "Here you go, sir."

"...Are you okay, son?" the policeman asked in wonder.

"I'm fine," Zayn played it off, his hand subtly reaching Crissle's hair over the jacket and pulling at it. She decided to make it worse and go just a little faster.

The officer grunted. "Oh, Zayn Malik? The artist?" his voice perked up, "what's the problem? Do you need help?"

Um--" he cleared his throat when Crissle's tongue swirled around him, "no, no, sir. I'm just feeling under the weather today I thought I should -- hmm -- rest for a while."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he chanted breathlessly. His voice was strained and she knew he was about to come, "I'm...ohhhhh my god I'm fine."

"Okay, if you need help just call 911."

Obviously.

"Um, okay, thanks," he huffed. Zayn came within seconds and he threw the jacket off of them both. "Shit, shit, shit," he cursed and called her name out at least ten times before and after he climaxed.

Crissle let go, looking at Zayn and swallowing the rest of his come and smiling at the rush she felt when doing so.

"That was fun," she muttered breathlessly.

"Fun," he chuckled, his head leaning back on the seat and a sheen of sweat glistening in his forehead.

"Are you okay?" she giggled.

"I'm trying to breathe correctly."

"Oh," she pushed his pants back up and moved to sit in his lap. His arms held her close and she leaned down to kiss him. "I've never did that before, it was exciting."

"You tortured me," he smiled with his eyes still closed, "but...but it was still good."

"Just good?" she pressed with a grin.

"Nah," he finally opened his eyes, which shined bright even in the natural light outside, "I can't find a word at the moment."

"Okay, so where are you taking me?" she decided to change the subject because knowing Zayn, he was going to go into great detail on how her lips felt, or what her tongue did and she didn't want to hear it.

"First, we're going back," he started the car again and she crawled back to her seat.

"Going back where?"

"Your place," he smirked, making a whole U turn in the street and going back the way he came.

"For what?" she questioned.

"To finish what you started," Zayn smirked, putting his hand on her thigh and squeezing, "I'm never letting you go that easy."

Crissle's smile widened in anticipation.

And they never went to where Zayn wanted to go.

°•

y'all can thank @ Khendra_ for this update she made me do it

and do y'all think I update too much?? serious question just tell the truth thx

and go download cardi b's mixtape thanks

bye