twenty | office

°•

"Do you have the itinerary for England?"

"There isn't one," Zayn replied, "it's not business, it's personal."

"For...?"

"Visiting my mum," he said, "you get to meet her, yay!"

Crissle's eyes widened in pure fear. "Uh, no, Zayn. Fuck no."

"Why not?" he deflated, "you said you wanted to."

"I changed my mind," she huffed, reaching behind her and zipping her dress, "because...what if she--"

"She'll like you, oh my God," he rolled his eyes and finally stood after putting his shoes on.

"But what if--"

"She will, Criss," Zayn huffed.

"Am I--"

"Getting on my nerves? Yes, the fuck you are," he walked into his bathroom and Crissle looked down, plopping on the bed and huffing into the comforters.

She didn't really want to meet Zayn's mom anymore. It became more and more intimidating as Crissle's feelings for Zayn intensified. What if she was mean? Or...what if Crissle didn't feel good enough for him?

"Criss, come on," Zayn whispered. She felt the bed dip and Crissle huffed again. "Baby."

"What?" she mumbled in the covers.

"Are you upset?"

"No."

"Come on. I'm sorry, baby," he kissed her now straight hair, "please? Criss."

"What?" she groaned.

"I'm sorry, get up, please."

Crissle turned around while Zayn still hovered over her. She frowned. "Are you sorry?"

"Yes," he pouted, "I'm so sorry."

"How sorry?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"So sorry I'm willing to be a little late for work to prove it to you."

Zayn bent down and kissed Crissle. His hands squeezed her waist while Crissle giggled and turned away, folding her arms and pretending to still be mad.

"No."

"Criss," Zayn dragged, slapping her ass. She hissed. "We have to go to work."

"Didn't you say you were willing to be late?" she questioned, looking back at him with hooded eyes.

"Yeah?" his eyes lit up, "what do you have in mind?"

"You know what," she kneeled on the bed and so did he. Zayn wrapped his arms around her and licked her bottom lip.

He grinned. "Pringles?"

"Pringles. Honey Barbecue."

"You know how fine you are?" he mumbled against her lips.

"Yes," she hummed, "you tell me all the time."

"As long as you know, shawty."

Crissle snorted, leaning in to kiss him again.

°•

"Baby, did you get the new contract?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm reading it."

Zayn sat beside her at her desk, his shoulder bumping her playfully. "I mean, it's the same one, ya know?"

"Well, honestly, I didn't read the first one," she admitted, "I was just to happy to get the job I started signing shit."