nineteen | oh

°•

"He what?" Andrea whispered incredulously. The smile on her face was creepy but Crissle thought that was just her personality. Weird.

"He asked me--"

"I know, oh my God," she giggled excitedly, "what did you say?"

"What do you think I said?"

"Who knows--"

"I said yes, Drea."

"Yay!" she cheered, "oh, this is exciting."

"Anyway," Crissle rolled her eyes, walking back to her desk, "we wanted to keep it under wraps but I mean...it was pretty obvious that we were together in some way around here."

"It was," she agreed.

"And he doesn't wanna tell his mom until we meet."

"Mommas boy," Andrea snorted, sitting in Crissle's seat, "what?"

"Get up, bitch," Crissle sat on her and opened her laptop.

"Where is Zayn, anyway?"

"He's in a meeting."

"Without you?"

"Yeah," Crissle rolled her eyes, "the people presenting ideas to them didn't want me in the room, but he made it clear to dismiss me because he wanted to, and not because of them. I already knew what they were doing."

"What are they--"

"Loafers. Zayn ain't the type of nigga to wear loafers let alone endorse them."

"Loafers," Andrea snorted.

"What about them?" Zayn walked up to the cubicle, his brows furrowed, "why are you sitting on her?"

"Because she loves me," Andrea laughed.

"Eh," he shrugged, "so, babe. What do you think about these?"

Crissle looked down at Zayn's shoes and smiled. "Wow, they actually look nice."

"I don't even wear them, yeah? You think I should endorse them?"

"I think so," she told him, "you look sexy in them."

"When you find your chill, please tell me," he chuckled, "thanks--"

"Did you leave in the middle of a meeting to get her opinion?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah? Was I not supposed to?"

"Zayn, please go back," Crissle laughed, "they're probably freaking the fuck out."

"Oh shit," his eyes widened and he jogged back into the conference room.

"Anyway. Get up and go to your desk because I know you have work to do," Crissle said.

"Noooo, I don't wanna."

"Go to ya mans next door, then," Crissle snickered.

Andrea huffed. "I don't need this," she shoved Crissle off of her. Crissle groaned when she fell on the floor and Andrea laughed harder, stepping over her and walking away.

"Ow," Crissle stayed on the floor, looking at the ceiling until Zayn came by, his tall figure looming over her.

"Babe, what--"

"She pushed me," Crissle shrugged, "help me, bitch."

"No, bitch, you just called me a bitch," Zayn snickered, stepping over her, "okay, just kidding."