Chapter Eleven.

So sorry it's been so long, but i hope you like the chapter :D! 

I love the song so listen to it if you want :D! 

Kim :D! 

___________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven. 

Alex’s P.OV.

I woke up and got out of the bed quietly so I wouldn’t wake Ellie. I heard my dad in his office so I headed there to find out what was going on.

I knocked on the door and walked in.

“Hey dad, what’s up with you and mum?” there was no point in holding back so I just came straight out with it.

“Sit down a minute son” he said and pointed to the chair opposite his desk.

Ellie’s P.O.V.

Alex wasn’t in bed with me when I woke up so I decided to go look for him. I walked down the hall and heard voices, one was Alex’s the others was his father’s.

“It’s okay son, everything will be fine” he said in a soothing tone. Next I heard slight sobs coming from Alex. What was going on? Why was he so upset?

I decided to go back to the room before Alex could see me, I really didn’t want to get in the way of anything. As I made it half way down the hall, I turned round as I heard a noise, Alex was standing there with tears streaming down his face. He spotted me and wiped away the tears but there was still more rolling down his face. I didn’t say anything I just walked up to him and put my arms around his waist, he rested his head on my shoulder and let the tears run out. I still had no idea why he was crying but I didn’t like seeing him like this.  

“Do you wanna talk about it?” I said and surprisingly he nodded. I took him by the hand and dragged him into my room. We sat down on the bed next to each other. He didn’t speak for a while. I took his hand in mine and looked into his eyes, he looked so sad.

“My…my dad has…can…cancer” he stuttered and then burst into tears, I put my arms around him to comfort him.

I couldn’t believe Mr Tucker has cancer he’s such a strong man. I wonder if my parents know? Does Olivia know?

“I’m sure he’ll pull through” I said trying to comfort him. He lifted his head to look at me.

“He’s only got a few weeks to live”

Thinking about it, Mr Tucker hasn’t been out much since we’ve been here. Maybe that’s why Madison wanted us here, to say goodbye…

“He’s kept the cancer a secret from Olivia and me for 2 years” he sighed. “He didn’t think it would get this bad” I had no idea what to say; I wasn’t the best person to have around when people are crying.

Then there was a quiet knock on the door and in walks Olivia.

“Alex?” she said quietly as she seen him crying.

“Olivia, let’s go downstairs a minute,” I said pulling her out of the room, giving Alex a sympathising look. I took Olivia downstairs where my parents and Madison were sitting in the living room. Before they could talk to me I sprinted upstairs. I ran straight to my room and Alex wasn’t there.

Alex’s P.O.V

I couldn’t stick another minute in that house! They were all sitting in the living room acting as if nothing was wrong. I hated my family on times. Two years they kept that away from me! All thoughts were running through my head as I ran, had no idea where to, but I kept going.

I had 3 missed calls of Ellie but I really didn’t feel like talking at the moment, I put my headphones in and carried on running.

Ellie’s P.O.V

Where the hell is he? I paced my room thinking where he could of gone. No one had heard from him or seen him, how can you miss a huge star like him! He wouldn’t answer any of my calls. The doorbell rang; I sprinted down the stairs to see if it was Alex.

Standing in the doorway was a policeman.