Chapter Twenty-Three.

Hi there :) Hope you like this chapter, photo to the side is of how i imagined Ellie sitting in McDonalds :D. Give the song on the side a listen, i love it :) 

Kim:D! 

___________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Three.

The walk back to the house was silent. Alex walked while reading the little piece of paper over and over again. I was happy for him but also a little sad inside that we had moved on. I know it was only one summer, but it was the best summer of my life and I would miss him so much.

When we got into the house we went up to my room.

“Are you going to ring her then?” I said.

“Uh, I’m not too sure, I don’t think she’s my type” he said scrunching up the piece of paper and putting it in the bin.

“What are you doing?” I asked shocked. I thought he was happy to have someone liking him; maybe he didn’t want to move on.

“I’m not going to ring her so there is no point in keeping the number” he said shrugging his shoulders.

“Are you tired?” he said because I started to yawn.

“A little, would you mind if I went to sleep?”

“As long as I can come in your bed again” he said smiling a cheesy grin.

“Umm, as long as you don’t take up the whole bed again!” I said giving him evils. He went into his room to get changed while I got changed in mine by the time he came back I was already snuggled up in bed. He was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. He came into the bed and laid next to me, he put his arm around my waist. I soon fell asleep leaning across Alex’s chest.

“Ellie, get up!” Alex shouted in my ear.

“I have to be on set in an hour and your coming with me” he said pulling me by the arm.

“I’m going where” I said sitting upright and rubbing my eyes.

“You’re coming to work with me,” he said grinning.

“Now get dressed,” he said dragging me out of the bed and pushing me towards the wardrobe.

“Fine” I said opening the door and walking in to find something to wear.

After half an hour I was finally ready, I walked into Alex’s room and he was sitting on the edge of his bed waiting.

“Let’s go,” he said quickly walking out of the house as if he was in a rush. He had a commercial shooting today and he wanted me to see him at work, not just on the TV. It was a ten-minute drive to the studio, Alex flashed a pass at a man standing by a gate, and he opened the gate and let us through. We parked up and got out of the car. Alex went and spoke to a man while I stayed by the door of the studio, he came back with a pass for me to wear around my neck, and it was a visitor’s pass.

“Come on” he said smiling and grabbing my hand. We walked to studio six; the set was of a kitchen with a big dining room table in the middle of it.

“So what are you doing in this episode?” I asked him.

“Umm, I’m a moody teen” I laughed.

“You’re always a moody teen” I said elbowing him in the stomach.

“Well that’s just harsh,” he said turning away from me pretending to be upset.