Chapter Twenty-Four.

Hope you like this chapter :D I love the song in the sidebar:D! 

Comment, vote and fan please :) 

Kim :D! 

_______________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Four.

I lay there in bed, thinking. So many questions ran through my head. Had I really gotten over him? Was I just making excuses to get closure from him? Did I really like Cameron? I didn’t know the answer to any.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 3am. I had been lying in the bed since 11pm. I could not sleep. Alex had gone to sleep in his bed tonight, said something about how he had to try and sleep alone as when I was gone he wouldn’t be able to have someone to cuddle. I missed having someone next to me in the bed. I looked to the empty space next to me. I got up out of the bed and headed for Alex’s room. I didn’t bother waking him up; I just got into the bed and snuggled up to him. The warmth from his skin radiated my body and I soon fell asleep.

Someone shaking me woke me; I opened my eyes to see Alex staring me right in the eyes.

“Why are you in my bed!” he said frantically.

“I couldn’t sleep okay?” I said shrugging my shoulders.

I got out of the bed, ignoring Alex and making my way back to my room. The clock read 11am, I was still tired but I couldn’t go back to sleep now, I had one day left to spend with Alex. Alex strolled into my room.

“Alex, what we gonna do for my last day” I said smiling.

“Uh, how about we cheer up Olivia and take her to the zoo, you used to like the zoo”

“Umm, I still like the zoo” I said giggling.

“Get dressed, I’ll tell Olivia we are going to go” he then left.

I ran to my wardrobe and got changed as fast as I could, I was really excited to go to the zoo, and I hadn’t been in a while.

Once I was ready, I ran out of the room to go and find Alex, he was waiting downstairs in the living room sitting next to Olivia.

“Ready!” I said excitedly. Alex nodded and Olivia glumly followed. I guess she’s not as excited as me to see the zoo.

The ride to the zoo was quite quick, Olivia sat in the back cuddling her teddy bear while Alex and I pulled jokes the whole ride trying to cheer her up. It didn’t work.

“What’s your favorite animal in the whole world?” I said turning around in the front seat to face her. She put her finger on her chin and made her thinking face.

“A penguin!” she said pointing her index finger in the air.

“Why’s that?” I said.

“Because they’re so cute, my favorite species is the emperor penguin. Plus I love the film happy feet” she said smiling, she actually smiled and then we were finally there.

After we bought our tickets, Olivia started to get excited, she held the map tightly in her hands and planned the route we would take.

Two hours into walking around the park, I was hungry. We had already seen about half of the park; we’d seen the bears, zebra’s, giraffe’s, seal’s, monkeys, meerkat’s and lion’s. And there was still more to see. All the way around the park Olivia nagged about when we would see the penguins and Alex would always repeat ‘Olivia they are near the end’.