Ch. 1: Speechless

<~Laura's POV:

I look at myself in the mirror in my dressing room. I always enjoyed wearing Ally's clothes. They were just my style.

I was getting ready to shoot another episode of Austin and Ally but I needed to hear the script first. The producers were gathering all of the cast together to tell us the script.

I exit my dressing room to meet everyone on set.

"Alright everyone this episode will be the episode where the Auslly kiss finally happens." One of the producers announce.

What?! So they want me to kiss Ross? No way. Ross and I had never really liked each other. We aren't even friends. In fact we pretty much hate each other. I mean it was bad enough having to be friends with him in the show. It makes my job that much harder.

I glance across the room and see Ross. He doesn't seem happy about the Auslly kiss either. This can't be happening.

--------

<~Ross's POV:

I have to kiss Laura...no. We hate each other! Now they expect us to kiss! Why can't Austin and Ally be enemies and like not kiss? Yeah there is no way I'm going to kiss Laura. I sure hope she's thinking the same thing.

Calum elbows me, "You have to kiss Laura." He chuckles so only I can hear.

I roll my eyes and push him away from me, "Shut up."

He laughs and walks into his dressing room. Probably to change into one of Dez's crazy outfits.

I begin to walk off set when I bump into Laura. Oh great.

"What was that for?" She hisses angrily at me.

"Sorry." I say annoyed. I begin to walk away from her. Pretending that nothing ever happened.

"Hey you can't just walk away from me like that." She says stomping her foot.

I sigh angrily and turn around to face her, "What do you want Laura?" I asked rolled my eyes.

She placed her hands on her hips, "So I was thinking.." She began, "Maybe since you know we will be kissing each other and all that maybe we should try and be friends." She says, clearly trying not to sound angry.

I stare at her. Astonished by her behavior, "You want to be friends with me?" I say totally confused.

She nods her head.

"Why?"

She rolled her eyes annoyed, "I just told you! Because we have to ya know...kiss!" She repeats.

Wow. She wants to be friends. I don't like to hate people so why not.

I shrug, "Sure why not." I say still annoyed.

She smiles, "Great. Now you can get out of my face." She says shooing me away.

I turn around and walk away from her. Well that was weird.

------

<~Laura's POV:

There now Ross and I are friends. Well sorta. It's time to film Austin and Ally. I head out to the set.

First Ally sings a duet with Austin and then they kiss.

Well it's time to start.

-----

"You can come to me, yahh" Austin and Ally finish singing together.

Nows the big kiss. Austin and Ally go behind stage.

He leans in and kisses me. But something was wrong! I liked the kiss! I liked it so much I forgot my lines and I got to kiss Ross again! In all I got to kiss him five times!

I never thought I'd say this but I think I like Ross.

-------

<~Ross's POV:

Kissing Laura, it was the best thing I've ever done. It was awesome because we had to kiss five times! Maybe she wasn't so bad.

Maybe we should be friends...or maybe we should be more than friends.

"And that's a wrap." The director calls out.

I stare into Laura's eyes. She's beautiful. But wait we hate each other. She stares back at me and smiles.

Wow, what's going on. Raini came and tapped Laura's shoulder.

"Laura, you know we are done filming." She giggled.

Laura snapped out of her thoughts and pulled away from my grasp and then she and Raini left, heading into Laura's dressing room.

"Dude, what was that all about?" Calum says coming up behind me.

"I-I don't know, but I think I like Laura." I stutter.

Calum's mouth drops, "I knew this day would come." He chuckles.

I playfully punch him in the chest, shaking my head.

Unlike him I never thought this day would come.

--------

<~Raini's POV:

I pulled Laura away from Ross and into her dressing room.

She was just in her own little world. I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Laura." I yelled in a whisper. Snapping her back into reality.

She shakes her head, "W-what?" She stutters.

"What just happend?" I ask her.

Laura looks at me confused, "I don't know...you tell me."

"Well you kissed Ross and now your in your own little world." I explained to her.

Her eyes widened, "That kiss...it was amazing. I-I think I like Ross." Laura choked out.

I felt my heart beating faster in excitement, "Laura this is huge!" I exclaimed.

Laura laughed, "Wait...I do like Ross."

I clap my hands and she stands up out of the chair, clapping along with me.

"I can't believe it! You like Ross! Before you hated him." I say fangirling.

"I know right!" Laura laughed, "This is crazy!"

"Well, go talk to him!" I say pushing Laura out the door.

Laura likes Ross! Laura likes Ross! OMG finally!

--------

<~Laura's POV:

Trish shoves me out the door, begging me to talk to Ross. In a way I wanted to but I also didn't want to.

I see Ross talking to Calum and I smile. Calum leaves Ross and he notices me.

"Laura!" He calls for me.

I blush, "Hey Ross." I say with a little wave.

He ran up to me smiling, "I need to tell you something." He said.

I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach at his words, "Y-yeah?" I say gesturing for him to go on.

He smiles, "So we kissed...and I actually enjoyed it." He said.

Wow how does he just come out with his feelings like that?

"Really...because I l-liked it t-too." I stutter.

He smiles down at me. Just looking at him made my blush.

"Laura," he said putting a hand on my waist, the butterflies were crazy now! "I know before we never really got along but...I feel different now." Ross states.

I gulp nervously, "I feel the same way."

He smiles and slowly leans in. Was he going to kiss me again! OMG YES!

Suddenly I felt his soft, sweet, full lips against mine as he kisses me gently and passionately.

The kiss lasted about ten seconds when he pulled away, keeping his hand firming on my waist.

We were both just speechless.

---------------------------------------------

So I wrote the first chapter so everyone could get a taste(; and if I get any votes or comments maybe I'll update this story sooner.

Please comment and vote!
Emma(: