Ch. 15: My Only Fear

<~Rydel's POV:

I looked through the small window in the hospital door. Ross was in there with Laura. We decided to bring Laura to the hospital and found out she had three broken rips and a broken wrist. She was just resting here for awhile. After all she seemed very traumatized.

I sighed and knocked on the door. Ross let me in.

"Can I talk to Laura, alone. Please?" I asked quietly.

"Fine, but you better not be here to lecture her." Ross says before exiting the room.

I sat down on the chair beside Laura's bed.

"I thought you hated me." Laura spoke finally.

"No, I could never hate you. I was just mad. You're still my best friend! Your still my sister!" I assured her, begging her for forgiveness. I felt horrible about saying all those mean things about her behind her back.

"Del, I forgive you. And I understand how you could be mad at me, I broke a promise I made to you. But...it doesn't matter anymore." Laura says.

I give her a hug, hoping not to hurt her.

"Thank you Laura." I sighed in relief. Thankful she and I were still best friends.

"Could you go tell Ross to get the nurse to sign me out. I'm ready to go home now." Laura asked nicely.

I nod and went out to get Ross.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, it's so nice to be out of the hospital!" Laura exclaims as we walk in the house.

"It's nice to see you back home, where your safe." Ross says to Laura and wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"I just hope there's something to eat, I'm starving!" I giggle. I run into the kitchen to look for snacks.

~~~~~~~~~

<~Laura's POV:

"So what do you wanna do Laur?" Ross asks.

"Can we snuggle?" I ask, "Snuggling sounds like fun."

"Yes it does." Ross agrees. He scoops me up of my feet and carries me bridal style to the couch. He sits down with me in his lap.

I snuggle into his chest and breathe in his beautiful scent.

"You smell good." I inform him.

He laughs, "You smell better."

I smile and he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. It's hard to think that all these kisses came from one stage kiss. A stage kiss that I was afraid of. But now the only thing I'm afraid of is not kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Yes that's the end but here's the epilogue!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 year later~

"Ross, I need your help!" I called. Ross and I were babysitting for Rydel. She went out with Ellington.

"What? You know I have no clue what to do with a baby." He sighs.

"Neither do I!" I remind him.

Mason, was Delly's six month old son. He had red hair like Calum. Rydel is dating Ellington. No one knows what happened to Calum, but rumor has it he's dating Raini.

Ross and I are still together. We aren't married or engaged yet, but I've got my fingers crossed.

"When is Rydel coming back?" Ross whines.

"I don't know, she said it would be awhile. I don't blame her for wanting a break!" I say.

"I wonder where Rocky, Riker, and Ryland are...they'd help us." Ross says.

"Riker is probably at his own house with his girlfriend, Rocky and Ryland are probably out doing something. We were the dummies to said we'd babysit." I sigh.

Ross chuckles and hugs me, "No you were that dummy, and then you dragged me into it as well."

I frown at him, "Whatever. I can't do this alone anyways."

"And I'm happy to help." He adds.

"Good, because I need you. Your my superhero." I smile.

"What an honor." He laughs and kisses my forehead, "So are we ever gonna have a baby together?" He asks randomly.

I blush, "Um..are we ever going to get married?"

Ross smiles and gets down on one knee, "Laura Marie, will you do the honor of marrying me?"

Tears fill my eyes, "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" I exclaim and hug him tightly.

"I love you so much, Laur, I don't know how I wouldn't get married to you." He says causing my eyes to water more.

I kiss him roughly. This is amazing. I don't know how it could ever get better than this.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So I said in the beginning that this story was going to be shorter with 20 chapters or less. It had 15 chapters and an epilogue. I would have made it longer, but I'm so buy with my other books. Thank you so much for reading my story! I love you all and I hope you had a great Christmas! Now it's time for New Years!

Thanks again!

~Emma(: (: (: