Ch. 9: A Little Fun

<~Laura's POV:

"It went great." Ross said smiling.

I smiled back, "So what was wrong?" I asked.

"He just wants a girlfriend." Ross says annoyed. He rolls his eyes and gives me a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh really." I began. I wanted to have a little fun, "I'll be right back." I smirked. I wiggled out of Ross' arms and set off down to Ryland's room.

I knocked on the open door. Unlike Ross, I knock on doors.

"Go away Ross!" Ryland said without turning around. He waved his hand gesturing for me to leave.

"It's not Ross." I said.

He turned around and smiled, "Oh hey, Laura." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck, "What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

I shrugged and walked into the room, sitting down next to him, "Can't I come say hi?"

"Yeah but seriously what's going on?" Ryland questioned. He was suspicious.

"Laura!" Ross called for me from the other room.

Ryland glanced at me, "Sounds like Ross wants you..." He trailed off.

"That's his problem...I want to hang out with you for awhile." I say.

Ryland looked at me like I was crazy, "With me...? Okay what's up?" He was very confused and suspicious now.

"I just want to have a little fun." I say smirking.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'll show you when Ross comes." I winked.

Ryland smiled. I think he might be catching on. I just wanted to tease my lovely boyfriend and make his little brother happy.

"Okay seriously Laura.." Ross said walking in, "What are you doing?"

I smiled at Ross and then at Ryland, "Just hanging with Ryland." I answered.

Ross crossed his arms and raises an eyebrow he was suspicious to now.

I smiled again and suddenly I kissed Ryland. It meant nothing it was a joke. I wanted to mess with Ross and make Ryland feel better. I pulled away quickly. Ross was furious.

"What the hell was that!" Ross shouted kicking over the trash can.

"Relax I'm just messing with you." I reply getting up and kissing Ross.

Ryland was still sitting there in his own little world. He seemed to be proud of himself. He must have liked my little present.

Ross kissed me back harder. He kissed down my neck and gave me a hickey. I shoved him away from me.

"Damn Ross what is this!" I yelled referring to the hickey on my neck. It was huge and red. It sort of hurt.

"It's a love mark. Now your marked as mine." He smirked. He was clearly satisfied with himself.

My frown disappeared and I ended up forgiving him. I liked the idea of being marked his.

"Laur...does this mean we aren't a thing..." Ryland suddenly blurted out.

Okay what?

"Ryland I'm sorry but we were never a thing I just kissed you to mess with Ross and I thought it might cheer you up...but no I'm in love with Ross and I don't want that to change." I explain to Ryland. Ross held me from behind.

"Can I have one more kiss...a-at least on the cheek?" Ryland stuttered.

I smiled and tried to walk over to him but Ross held me back.

"Want another one of those?" He teased referring to the 'love mark'.

I sighed and fell back into Ross' hold.

Ryland's smile disappeared from his face. He knew I would have given him another kiss if it weren't for his brother. I feel bad for him.

"So I guess that means no kiss for me.." Ryland sighed.

I was about to answer but Ross answered for me.

"No." He said firmly. Ross carefully picked me up and carried me into the other room, away from Ryland.

"You know that the kiss I gave Ryland meant nothing right...I love you and only you." I say to Ross giving him a big hug.

"Yeah but I don't like watching my pretty girlfriend kiss another guy." Ross replied.

"I understand that but did you really have to give me a hickey?" I asked smiling.

He nodded, "Oh yeah and you know you liked it...you just don't wanna admit it." Ross smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Might as well admit it. "Alright fine...I sorta, maybe, kind of liked it."

A/N: OMG another chapter! On the same day! I mean it's short but yeahh...I thought this chapter was kinda fun I dunno...lol. So please comment and vote! Byeee...btw sorry if you saw lots of mistakes in this chapter I didn't have time to edit it.