Ch. 8: Advice

<~Laura's POV:

"So do you think Rydel can get Calum to be in Austin and Ally again?" I asked Ross. My head was on his shoulder.

"I'm sure he'll agree to it. I was a jerk so I don't blame him for quitting in the first place." He replies and kisses my forehead.

"Your not a jerk. Your just a good brother. You were only looking out for Rydel." I say snugging up against him.

"Thanks." Ross chuckles slightly.

Suddenly the door swings open and Ryland appears. He must be back from his friends house.

"Hey Ry Ry." Ross says as Ryland walks in.

Ryland smiles at his brother, "Hi Ross. Hi Laura." Ryland waves nervously.

"Um Ryland are you okay?" Ross asked.

"Y-yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Ryland stuttered.

Ross never answered him. Eventually Ryland just walked off.

"I think there's something bothering Ryland." I tell Ross.

He nods agreeing with me.

"Maybe you should go talk to him." I suggest.

"Why would I do that? I'm spending time with my girl." Ross replies. He snakes his arm around my shoulders.

"Well you are his brother. I'll still be here when your done." I smirk, pushing him up and off the couch.

He frowns at me and walks down the hall where Ryland had gone.

------------

<~Ross' POV:

I barged into Ryland's room. I didn't bother to knock because I do this all the time.

"Dude! Will you ever learn to knock!" Ryland said rolling his eyes.

I chuckled, "Sorry little bro but no." I replied ruffling up his hair.

"Why do you always do that!" Ryland complains pushing my hand away from him.

"Because your my little brother. Your the only one I can do that to." I answer.

Ryland sighs.

"Okay so... What's wrong?" I ask him getting to the point.

Ryland shrugged, "Nothing and why would you care anyways...you never cared before. Laura told you to do this didn't she?"

"Ry, I know there's something wrong and yeah Laura wanted me to come talk to you." I answered honestly.

Ryland laughed a little, "You do everything she says."

"Well she is my girlfriend." I say crossing my arms.

Ryland smirked.

"Anyways so why are you so...not yourself?" I ask changing the subject.

"Well all my friends have girlfriends and I don't. Even you have a girlfriend!" Ryland rants.

I frown he just insulted me but I should just let it go, "Ry, you just need to find the perfect girl. And I know you will." I say patting him on the back.

Ryland smiles, "Thanks for the advice, but no one likes me."

"I'm sure there's someone out there that likes you." I say.

"Doubt it. The only way I'd ever get a girlfriend is if she was wrapped up for me on Christmas." He said.

I laughed, "You just need to wait for the right girl to come around. Maybe I can help you." I say. I mean it's a lie I'm not gonna help him but whatever helps him sleep at night.

"Ooh...how about you give me Laura!" Ryland exclaimed excitedly.

"Ah no. She's mine." I smirked. He's lucky I didn't slap him for that.

Ryland's smile faded, "Well then how can you help?"

I threw my hands up, "I guess I can't sooo see ya baby bro and good luck!" I said before leaving his room and going back to where Laura was.

"So how'd it go in there?" Laura asked.

I smiled, "It went great."

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and then a crap short chapter...I'll try to update again soon but I won't make any promises. I might have to put this story on hold..): Comment what you think I should do!