Ch 7: Finally Together

<~Laura's POV:

I had to talk to Ross. He and Calum have some serious explaining to do! I drove straight to his house and knocked on the door.

Rydel answered, "Oh hey Laura." She greeted me, throwing her arms around me in a hug.

"Hi. Umm. Is Ross here?" I ask biting my bottom lip.

"No sorry. He's not home yet." She replies.

I sigh, "Okay thanks anyways Rydel." I said about to leave but she stopped me.

"Wait! I have to tell you something first!" She exclaimed. She had a big grin on her face.

"What is it?" I asked trying to be excited along with her.

"Calum and I are going on a date!" She said jumping up and down.

"Oh that's great! I'm so happy for you Rydel!" I said giving her a big hug.

She giggled, "Thanks."

"Well I better go." I muttered.

"But don't you need to talk to Ross?" She asked.

"I can talk to him tomorrow." I said stepping out the door.

I see Ross just getting out of the car.

"Ross!" I yelled.

"Oh hey Laur. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"We need to talk." I said sternly.

"About what?" He asked nervously.

"What happened between you and Calum?" I asked.

He sighed, "I punched him. I don't want him dating my sister."

"Ross! He quit Austin and Ally because of you and Rydel and Calum are going out anyways!" I said angry.

"What!" He exclaimed. Clearly he doesn't have a clue about anything happening around him.

"Yeah. He quit and Rydel just told me she's doing on a date with Calum which is great." I said.

"She can't go on a date with him!" Ross yelled and barged into the house, I followed behind him.

"Rydel!" Ross shouted.

Rydel stormed into the room angry with Ross, "What is it Ross. And don't shout at me." She spat.

"I told you that you can't date Calum and now your going on a date with him!" Ross scolded.

"That's right I am. And who told you?" She asked.

"Laura."

Rydel's gaze landed on me, "Why would you tell him!" She says.

I didn't have an answer for her. Why did I tell him..."I'm sorry Rydel." I apologize.

Rydel sighed she slapped Ross across the face and ran up the stairs.

Ross kicked at something on the floor.

"Why don't you just leave her alone and do what she wants?" I ask him.

"Because she's my sister." He answered looking away from me.

"No. I think it's more than that. Spill it." I said sitting down with him on the couch.

He sighed. He knew he can't hide anything from me, "I'm just afraid." He said.

"Afraid of what?" I asked.

"Afraid of seeing my sister go through heartbreak, afraid of my best friend having no time for me anymore, I'm just not so thrilled about the idea." He said.

I snugged up against him, "Don't be. You should really apologize to the both of them. Maybe you can get Calum to join Austin and Ally again."

"Your right. That's exactly what I'm gonna do." Ross said going up stairs.

That right there is my crazy boyfriend.

---------

<~Ross' POV:

I knocked on Rydel's door.

"Del, please open up. I'm here to apologize." I said.

She opened the door. Her arms were crossed and her face was red, "Okay fine." She said tapping her foot.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid. I was a jerk. I was just afraid of loosing my best friend and the best sister in the world." I say.

She smiled, "Thanks baby bro." She said and hugged me.

"Now go out there and find your guy." I said with a smile.

She smiled and ran quickly out the door. Maybe Rydel can get Calum to join Austin and Ally again.

I went back downstairs and found Laura still sitting on the couch.

"Oh your still here." I laughed. I thought she left a long time ago.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I can leave." She said getting up to go.

"No. I'm glad your still here." I say as I plop down on the couch next to her. I put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"So where's everyone else?" She asked.

"My mom and dad are at work, Rydel went to see Calum, Ryland is at his friends house, Rocky and Riker are...somewhere, and Ratliff is with Kelly." I replied.

She smiled, "So it's just you and me."

"Yep. Do you want to do something?" I asked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "Nah I just want to be with you and cuddle."

I pulled her closer to me, "Your too sweet."

She giggled, "Your a big sweet heart too."

I blushed a little, "Thanks."

----------------

<~Rydel's POV:

I drove to Calum's house. I was so excited to see him. Finally Ross let me be with him.

I rang the doorbell and Calum answered.

"Hey Delly." He said.

I smiled and jumped into his arms. I was just so happy to see him.

"Ross finally let me see you." I said.

He smiled, "Good."

He seemed a little sad. I may not have known him for long but I can tell he's sad.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

He sighed, "I guess. It's just I quit Austin and Ally today and I feel like maybe I shouldn't have."

"Why did you quit?" I asked.

"Ross." He answered.

I frowned, "Don't listen to him. He's really stupid." I say.

Calum shrugged.

"Maybe you should get your job back at Austin and Ally. Ross is really sorry." I say.

Calum shrugs again, "I don't know."

"Well it's your choice." I say smiling.

He nodded, "A choice I can make later. Right now I'm just happy to call you mine."

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. That's why I didn't edit this chapter I just wanted to get it up quicker. The truth is I don't have much time for this story because Tough Love is so much more popular I've been focusing on that one. This story will mostly be updated once a week but you never know. I can be pretty sneaky sometimes. Hehe.

Anyways please comment and vote.

-Emma