Ch. 4: Protective

<~Ross' POV:

"That's a wrap! Done for the day! Nice job everyone! Bye!" The director announced.

It had been a long, hard, tiring, day of filming, yet I enjoyed it.

This morning I told Laura my feelings for her. She never told me she likes me back but she didn't say she didn't like me. All she said was that us dating could ruin Austin and Ally.

I've got to talk to Calum...speaking of Calum, our conversation this morning hasn't ended yet.

I see Calum pass me, "Calum! Wait up!" I call running up behind him.

"Oh hey Ross, what's up?" He said a little nervous.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He seemed really nervous.

"Y-yeah." He blushed.

"No your not..." I began to think. A huge smile appeared on my face, "Is this about Rydel?" I smirked.

He blushed even harder. It was obvious that it was.

"It is! Ha! Don't think I forgot about this morning and you saying my sisters hot!" I exclaimed.

He kept blushing, "Shut up, Ross." He teased walking away from me.

I smiled, "No..no! We aren't done taking Calum." I say following him into his dressing room.

Calum sighs, "Please don't tell her!" He begs.

I smirk, "Fine."

He didn't seem satisfied with my response, "It you do...I'll embaress you in font of Laura." He warned.

The smirk on my face disappeared, "Deal." I say rolling my eyes. Calum could very easily do so.

He smiled.

It was really weird to think that Calum liked Rydel, she's my sister...my only sister. If they date he better not hurt her!

"Does your sister ever talk about me?" Asks Calum. He nervously looks at the ground.

"Ahhhh, no." I answer.

His face drops, I may have just broke his heart.

"Oh...okay." He said.

I sigh, "I could try and get you two together." I suggested.

He smiled, "Really?"

I nod.

"Thanks Ross." He says with a big smile.

I return a smile and then my face turns serious, "But if you hurt her in any way...." I warned trailing off in the end. I showed him my clenched fist.

Calum threw his hands up in defeat, "I won't ever hurt her don't worry!" He assures me.

I smile, unclenching my fist, "Good." I say finally.

-------

<~Calum's POV:

Wow Ross is really protective over his sister. I don't blame him. She's so beautiful she needs it. She's got plenty of it two! Four brothers! Wow. No wonder she's never had a boyfriend...maybe her first will be me. That thought makes me smile.

"Calum, what are you doing?" Ross asks waving his hand in front of my face. Oh yeah he's still here....

"Nothing." I say shaking my head back into reality.

He frowns, "You were thinking about Rydel!" He says slightly slapping me.

"Ow...that hurt." I complain, rubbing my cheek.

He smirks, "It could've been a lot worse." Ross says with a wink before he leaves my dressing room.

Like I said. Way to protective.

--------

<~Laura's POV:

Right after filming I decided to go straight home. I was so tired. As much as I wanted to talk to Ross. I had to go home.

"Hey mom!" I greet my mom as I enter the house.

"Hi Laura, how was filming?" She asked as she was cleaning the kitchen.

"It was great. Have you seen Vanessa?" I ask.

"Yep. She's up in her room." Mom said.

"Ok. Thanks mom!" I say running up the stairs to Vanessa's room.

I knock on Vanessa's bedroom door. I really wanted to talk to her about Ross.

"Come in." Vanessa said faintly through the door.

I smiled to myself and walked in.

Vanessa smiled up at me, "Hey little sis, what's up?"

"Ness...I need to talk to you." I began, nervously biting my lip.

"Sure, whats up?" She asks.

"It's about Ross." I say. A smile appears on her face.

"OMG! Yes finally! I knew you two like each other! That's what this is about...right?" She exclaimed.

I nodded.

"OMG! So are you dating?" She asks. She had totally forgotten about what she was doing before I came.

"No. But today he told me he likes me...." I say slightly blushing.

"What did you say?" She responded right away. She was really excited about this.

"I told him that I didn't think it was a good idea to date because it could ruin Austin and Ally." I say. She was probably going to flip out.

"You like him, right?" She asks.

I nod, "Yeah." I begin to blush a bit.

"Then why would you tell him that! You basically pushed him away!" She exclaimed. She stood up and paced around her room.

I sigh, "I was scared....I didn't know what to do." I admitted.

"So you did the worst possible thing!"

"I guess." I mumble.

"Oh Laura..." She sighs shaking her head.

"What?" I ask.

"You turned him down! You turned the perfect guy down!" She said over and over again.

I sigh, "I know. So tomorrow I'm going to tell him!" I say with a smile.

She smiles, "You better. Oh and I've always got your back. If Ross tries anything...he better watch out." Vanessa winks.

I playfully slap her arm, "Oh shut up..." I say rolling my eyes and exiting the room.

"I'm serious, Laura!" Vanessa yelled after me.

Gosh... When did Nessa become so over protective?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Kinda short and dumb...I'm sorry. Possible update tomorrow!

Please comment and vote!

~Emma(: