Fight and fear

Fighting

Love hurts it creeps up on me out of no where making it harder for me to love the ones i have lost. Girls have beaten this image inside of me. Calling me useless. And dont deserve to live. I have learned that i have to fight back for what i believe in. What i have to fight for is my dignity.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pain

As the pain creeps toward me i try not to think about it. How i have lost the one i loved dearly. I will miss him no matter what happens. He was my best friend who i still cry about. Even now. Helping me and my mom. My pap was and always be a hero. He is and always be my hero. I try keeping the tears from streaming down my face. But it goes. Just like that. My face is wet and no one here to comfort me. I hug myself until i fall asleep. I am tired lonely and sad. Just one friend to comfort me. All i ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAMS

i had a dream and he was in it. I saw h full. In the hospital we held hands and walked down the halls like we always do. Making me feel better i walk to get get him. "Pappy i love you." I say "i will see you again" he says. He walks down the hall each step he takes he fades away leaving me behind. I wake up in the dark shadows of my room. Sobbing. I will see you again. I know it. You know it. I will never stop dreaming until that day comes. Dream no matter what.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

KNOWING

knowing he was dying i cried. Telling me he dont want me to cry i cry more until his death came. Hoping there was fear. Dying we had to be prepared. Wanting was greedy. But he was my best friend whom i lost. Whom was my hero. Crying myself to sleep. I fall asleep with depressed. Dealing with school girls and my fight for respect. I need someone to comfort me. Knowing was scary. Always. Very. Scary.

???????????????????????????????????

QUESTIONS

I walk in the lonely town. Questioning myself is this who i want to be. Is this what i want to be remembered by. I ask myself questions. I want to cry as i look in a mud puddle. Why am i the one to be broken down. Why am i supposed to be the one who runs off the bus and cry. Why why why why me!?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Alone

i am all alone. In the night. In the day. At school. I have no one. No one. To be there for me. To make sure i am okay. To support me. Like i used to do for them. I want the kind of friends who will be there for me. Who would take care of me when i needed. Alone i comfort myself. Cryin myself to sleep. I try and try and try. To find my true friends. Alone. Lone. I am.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

A GIRL

there is a girl who was beaten and was misunderstood. She used to have friends who turned their backs on her. Who made fun of her because she was different. She id something she was no proud of. She told them and they were unfaithful and not true friends. Find who you are. Create who you are. Know who your true friends are.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

THX FOR READING!:)

COMMENT AND OR VOTE<3