Surprised

Piero's POV

I smiled down at Rebekah as she slept. Today was the one year anniversary of her getting her eye sight back and I intend to make it the best day of her life. She stirred in my arms and moaned. I laughed slightly and kissed her cheek. She quickly opened her eyes and yawned.

"Good morning, Piero." She said.

"Good morning my love. How are you feeling today?" I asked politely.

"Amazing."

I smiled and pulled her closer. Rebekah and I had been living in a house that I had bought for us for the past 7 months. At first she was unsure about living with me, but she eventually agreed. I had asked her why she didn't want to at first and she told me that she was a virgin and wished to remain one until marriage. But I am most defiantly willing to wait for her.

"What are you thinking about Piero? You are very quite today. Normally when I wake up I am showered with compliments and kisses." She said, giving me a sad face.

"Nothing really," I said quickly, "just thinking. And you my love are spoiled beyond compare."

She smiled brightly.

"Well the last few years have been the most amazing years of my life and I intend to keep it like that. Even when I was blind I never doubted your love. It's not possible for someone to be any happier." Rebekah said caressing my face.

"I am speechless. You have given me more than anyone could ever give me. Therefore you will be loved without even the smallest hesitation. All I ask is that you don't leave me or leave to another man. If you did, I'd die. Life without you is like living without air. I need you here with me." I said.

She kissed me softly, tempting me to kiss her even more than usual. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly. I felt her delicate hands pull me closer. This is how most of our mornings were spent. Kissing and tempting. Sometimes I wanted so badly to dismiss her wish of not being intimate, but I could not do that to her. At least soon I wouldn't have to dismiss it anymore. I took a quick look at the top shelf where a small green bag sat tucked in the corner. Inside: a one of a kind aquamarine and diamond wedding ring.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner, but I'm starting school so I'm super busy! So it good? I'm putting up a vote for what should happen next. So just comment with the number that you want to happen. Ok.

1. Piero proposes and Rebekah says yes .

2. Piero proposes and Rebekah says she needs time to think and flees to a garden.

Or...

3. Piero starts to propose but Rebekah has to leave to go back to America because a family member is sick and dying.

So that's the choices. They're all good options but I'm not picking any favorites. *cough* 3 *cough*

I'll try to update as soon as I can! Luv ya!

~Carly