Love and Hate

Author's note: Hey guys! This is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy! :)

-Kayley :3

~*~*~

-Laura's POV-

I make my way to the classroom with my best friend, Jacey just in time for first period, which is Biology. I quickly take my seat.

And soon enough, Mrs Kale comes in. I like Mrs Kale a lot. She's a really nice and understanding teacher and her lessons are quite interesting.

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm a nerd. I'm the girl in class who gets straight A's. So what? I don't care. I'm not even interested in mixing with the popular kids. They're a bunch of show-offs and dumbasses. Especially Kyle, who has been picking on me since day one. He's a cliché bad boy, with girls all over him. Ugh. I hate his type.

"Okay class, today we'll be working on an important project, it will be worth half your Biology grade. You'll be partnered with someone and I'll pick who." "Ughh.." The whole class groaned.

Mrs Kale explained that we'd be doing a presentation, which should include: Labled diagrams of the male and female reproductive systems and a powerpoint on how to practise safe sex. Eugh. Why did Mrs Kale have to choose such a gross topic?

"I will now be announcing your partners. Miranda and Carl, Jacey and Keith, Peter and Hannah, Tyler and Abby, Kyle and-" Please don't be me, please, please! "Laura. That's all!"

Eugh. This project will be the worst project ever. I can't wait to get started.

~*~*~