Chapter Nine: High School Part 2

Izzy's P.O.V
As I made my way to the art classroom I couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen. I didn't know what but I could tell it was very bad. I shook off the feeling as I walked into the art room.
"Ahhh. Class please welcome our new student. What's your name dear." Mrs. Halls asked. I smiled and looked around. "My names Isabella Swan but you may call me Bella." I replied.
She smiled and wrote down my name before saying, "Well Bella you can take the empty spot next to Jeremy. Jeremy please raise your hand." I smiled as I saw the kid who helped me earlier. I walked over to him and smiled as I sat down next to him.
"Hey again." I said. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Well Bella you came at a good time. Today you and your partner are going to be pulling a card out of a hat and be doing a project about it." I heard lots of groans and giggled. As she came around, I reached in the hat and pulled out a card. Opening it I couldn't the laughter as it said Vampire. I showed Jeremy and he laughed as well.
"This is going to be easy." I said. "Considering you are one then yes." He added and we laughed again. We worked on what little I could say and made plans to work on it at his house later. Once the bell rang, I said goodbye and left to go to history. As I walked in I smiled when I saw Stefan and Elena. I also saw Matt, the blonde girl who I could tell was a vampire, I saw at the Grill with the werewolf, and the dark toned girl who was a witch. Interesting group of friends, I thought. When I walked in, Stefan smiled brightly at me and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "I was gone maybe an hour and you missed me already?" I teased but I hugged him back. Some of my uneasiness wore off when I pulled back. I had missed him too. "Of course I did. Come on, you can sit next to me." He replied and showed me where to sit.
I smiled and ruffled his hair which caused him to pout. I laughed as Elena laughed to and we both kissed him on his cheeks before the teacher walked in. He seemed very.... Special and I had an off feeling about him.
He introduced himself as Alaric Saltzman. He went on and one about the battle of Mystic Falls and me and Stefan answered every question. When the bell rang, he asked men to stay behind and I told Stefan I would catch up.
"Yes, Mr. Saltzman? Did you need me." I asked as I walked over to him. He smiled and before I knew it he had pulled a stake out from his jacket and stabbed me in my stomach. I cried out in pain as I fell to my knees. I felt him inject me with vervain and felt my whole body feel like it was on fire. I couldn't control the scream I let out as I saw Stefan and the gang rush in.
"Izzy!" Stefan exclaimed, kneeling next to me in an instant. I groaned as I pulled out the stake. Tears pooled up in my eyes as I fought the vervain. "Make it stop Stefan. It hurts... Ahhhh!" I screamed out again, burying my head in his chest. I heard Stefan tell someone to call Damon and I felt Stef rub my back. "Shhh.... It's OK Izzy. You're OK." He whispered. I heard Elena say that Damon was on his way and that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.