Chapter Fifteen: Home Sweet Home and The Cullen's

Izzy's P. O. V.

Tyler was passed out from last night, curled up on my side with his head in my lap. I was worried that he over exerted himself but he seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I was running my fingers through his hair, singing softly to myself. I was lucky and managed to not shift last night but I felt the effect after. I was exhausted but I knew I couldn't sleep until Klaus was dealt with and my brothers and our friends were safe. Yawning as I felt the sun come up I gently woke up Tyler. "What's wrong, Aunt Bella?" He asked. I felt pride and smiled as he sat up. " I just thought you would be more comfortable in a real bed. It's sunrise we can go now." I replied. I stood up and stretched before turning my back as he changed before we walked out of the tomb. As I walked out I welcomed the sun. Its been so long since I had seen it and smiled as it warmed my body. "God, I missed the sun." I said, earning a laugh from Tyler. As we ran back to the boarding house I relaxed as I let my body sigh in relief. My smile turned into a grin when I saw the house. I quietly opened the door, I didn't was to wake anyone up and motioned that he could go sleep. I headed into the kitchen and my heart nearly kept out of my chest as I saw Elena at the counter. "Hey." I said. She smiled and gave me a hug. "Oh, I've missed you. How are you, are you OK?" She asked. I nodded my head and went over and poured me some coffee before taking a sip. "I'm fine. Little tired and I need to shower. I'm gonna go shower." O said after we caught up. I put my cup in the sink and walked up to my room and grabbed my clothes. Going to my shower I turned the water on hot and got in. I moaned as I felt it. This was really nice. I scrubbed 4 days of dirt off of me and washed my hair before getting out. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth before checking on Stefan. I found him perfectly asleep in his bed. Walking over to him, I ran my hand threw his hair and kissed his head before I left and went to Damon's room. He was also still asleep and I giggled before kissing his cheek and heading downstairs. I saw Caroline, Kathy, Elena, and Elijah all in the living room and smiled. "Morning." I said. They all smiled and Caroline squealed before running over and squeezed the breath out of me. "OK Caroline I think you just woke up the entire town. Put her down." I heard Damon say behind me. It was my turn to squeal as I ran over and jumped into his arms. He easily caught me and pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him. Happy tears streamed down my face as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "I missed you so much Dami." I cried. He rubbed my back I felt him shake with sobs. We stayed like that until he pulled away and wiped my face off. "Never again Izzy." He said kissing my head. I nodded and looked around and notice everyone left to give us private time. "I'm going to go wake up Stefan and then we can talk about what's next." I said kissing his cheek and walking upstairs. I walked into Stefan's room before I ran and jumped onto his bed, causing him to shriek and fall off the bed. I cracked up laughing as I heard the others laugh. He groaned and stood up, seeing me clutching my stomach I was laughing so hard. "Oh, Shut up. That hurt." He whined but a smile filled his face as he saw me. "You.... You screamed like a girl, I'm sorry but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while." I said after catching my breath. He only chuckled before pulling me in a hug. "I missed you Iz," He said. I hugged him back even tighter before pulling away. "Just so you know I'll get my revenge." He said. I paled instantly before smirking. "SALVATORE PRANK WAR." I shouted. I heard Damon groan and smiled. When we were... Well still human, we would always prank each other and it was hilarious at some of the things we did to each other. "Game on little brother, but warning you, I always win." I said and it was true. I had always came up with the best pranks. I take after Emmet a lot. "Bring it on." He replied. I just laughed and ruffled his hair before skipping downstairs. "So next on our plan is to save Rebekah. She and EJ had helped me escape from Klaus and I think of her as my friend and family. She'll help us defeat Klaus." I said. I heard Matt clear his throat and Elena and Care shifted uneasily. "What... What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" I said, feeling my stomach clench. I had a bad feeling and I knew I should've not asked as I felt Damon wrap his arms around me. "It's them Bells. We think the Cullen's are here." He said. That's when I felt my whole world shatter... Again.