MARK: Playboy (Requested Oneshot)

WARNING! This oneshot contains strong language, if you don't like bad words then please don't read this one :)

(y/n)'s POV:

Summer's over; so basically all forms of fun are over. Keeping a slow pace, I wander off to my new classroom. I hope there's none of the Got7 boys in my class.

If you're wondering who the hell Got7 is, they're the most popular group throughout our school. I hate all of them, especially that Mark kid. He thinks that he's all that just because he's good-looking and is a little cool; you have no idea how many of my friends have dated him and have had their heart broken. That's why I hate him.

I glance down at my schedule that's informing to go to the second floor for the first period. I sigh heavily while I walk up the stairs groggily. Before I can get to the door, I'm stampeded by a crowd of girls. Please don't tell me that their going to room 85.

"Everyone! He's in room 85!" No; why ,out of all the classrooms, did one of the Got7 members have to be in mine? I'm going to absolutely hate this school-year.

I push through all the fangirls to make my way into the classroom. Before I can enter a teacher stops me to ask to see my schedule; it makes sense why he would want to, especially with these girls trying to get into a class that's not theirs.

After showing him my schedule, he lets me in. I turn back around to peek at the others who are trying to get in, they just give me death glares and yell out hurtful words and phrases towards me.

I roll my eyes at their immaturity and look up at the board to see where I sit. My eyes start to widen when I see the name that's right next to mine; his desk is right next to mine. Mark fucking Tuan.

I drop my bag by my feet as I sit down in my chair, my arms cross angrily. I know I may be acting like a little kid, but why out of everyone in this entire shitty school, did I have to sit next to the person I hate the most.

I glance over at the seat next to me and he's sitting right next to me. He notices my gaze and smiles at me lightly. The thing surprised me the most, other than the fact that even a manwhore could have such an expression, is that my heart almost jumped out of my chest when he looked over to me.

I shake away these foolish thoughts and look down, waiting for class to start.

~

"I'm sorry that I'm assigning this big project to you guys on the first of the semester, but I have been informed by the principal that this urgent. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't so important." The whole class whines in dismay while the instructor flashes everyone an apologetic smile.

"So I will be calling out the names for partners..." Immediately as he says that, all the girls heads turn towards the direction of Mark. Mark smirks leans back in his chair comfortably.

"Kim Nara with Kim Myungsoo, Lee Hari with Jeon Jungkook..." I usually just tune out the teacher's voice until I hear my own name. I don't mind being with anybody in this class, well, actually...

"and (y/n) with.... hm Mark."

"What?! Teacher, that's not fair!"

"Yeah! That girl probably can't tell between a hunk and a pile of turd."

"Well, I put her with Mark because I know she won't try and kidnap him, okay?" The teacher sighs and sets down his papers on the desk and rings the bell to restore order into the room. Once everybody settles down, Mark looks over to me and scoots his chair over.

"I guess this is destiny, huh? My ideal type is more of a sexy and beautiful girl, but I guess you'll do."

"I don't care about what your ideal type is, I just want a good grade on this project." My eyes flatten as he looks me up and down, checking every feature that I have. Luckily, I barely have any features so, ha! Wait...