MARK: Mr. Dangerous Pt. 3/3 (Requested Threeshot)

Last Part :) Didn't add smut to this one because I wanted to add their relationship development.

y/n's POV:

"Yes, y/n is my girlfriend." Mark gave me a warm smile; it didn't seem fake though. He directed his answer to all of the press, ready with their cameras, microphones, and questions. I was a little nervous, hell who wouldn't be? I stared at his former arranged marriage partner who was sitting on the other side of Mark.

She was annoying that's for sure, the whole car ride here was just her complaining, but I felt a little bad for her.

"We have both agreed to call off the arranged marriages because of his love for his girlfriend and how he stated that he would like to marry the one he loves. That person is not me but I fully respect his decision and agree that I would like to marry someone I love as well." She smiled at the crowd with a fake smile as she lied through her teeth.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. All eyes were on me; making me feel self-conscious. I felt Mark's hand hold onto mine from under the table. My muscles relaxed and I smiled at all the cameras.

"I hope you will all support our relationship and continue to support Mark in all of his activities. Thank you all." Cameras flashed constantly as we all stood up and began to exit the conference room, bowing on our way out.

Once we were outside I let a long-awaited sigh of relief.

"You did great." His hand patted the top of my head gently and I smiled back at him. Six days didn't feel like enough time. This fake relationship wasn't going to last forever.

-

Day 7 (A few hours before our "agreement" ends)

"Where are we going now?" I whined as he pulled me along down what seemed to be like a never-ending hallway; I could barely keep up with his fast pace, since my legs were like toothpicks compared to his.

"Stop complaining, we're here." I'm not sure if he knew that the blindfold was still on my face or not.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Mark slowly removed the obstacle covering my eyes and smiled. My eyes adjusted to the image in front of me. I hadn't realized that I wasn't in a hallway this whole time and we were outside right in front of a fancy looking dining table that was under a rose-covered arch.

God, he was so extra.

I laughed a little bit as he gave me a bright smile with eyes anticipating for my approval or not. I found my heart racing once more. I had grown used to his warm smile and all the stupid stuff he did. I really didn't want all of this to come to an end.

I told myself I wouldn't fall for him. But now it feels like I'm already too far gone. This was dangerous; and I know that I'll only get hurt in the end. But somehow, this didn't feel wrong. You know, being with him and all.

"What's all this for?" I giggled, trying to mask the pain of knowing this was all going to be over soon; and I wasn't going to end up with him.

"Oh you know, just a little something I put together." Don't do this to me. His sweet words and kind actions made this even harder. Over the past few days, I came to find out that Mark wasn't just a sex-crazed rich jerk.

His favorite color is red, he's afraid of spiders, his favorite ice cream flavor is cookies n' cream. His dad calls him "Little Cock." There was so much I learned about him in such a short span of time and vice versa. I may not have wanted to admit it, but I fell in love with Mark. And not just because his "thing" was big; which made me question why he was called "Little Cock" instead of "Big Cock."

I fell in love with him because... well I'm not sure. From that way he gently calls my name or when he asked me to kill a spider. It feels like he's protecting me all the time and shows genuine care. I don't even know if this all an act or not.

Tears unknowingly welled up in my eyes and I couldn't seem to bite them back. I'm going to miss him, so so much.

"y/n? What's wrong?" Mark asked as he grabbed my hand and gently held it within his larger one.

"I love you, Mark."

"What?"I couldn't read the expression written on his face. My tears were blocking my view.

"I love you. I may sound selfish and you may laugh at me for this but I don't want to leave you. I really love you Mark. I want to be your girlfriend so badly... let's just break this off before I lose any more of my pride." I was always bad with words. So using my actions was much better. I pulled Mark into a kiss; this time it wasn't greedy and rushed like out usually ones. I kissed him, I actually kissed him and poured all my emotions out.

Before I could turn away and walk to god knows where, he grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving. His eyes glanced down to the floor and I felt bad for putting him in such a situation.

"y/n... I don't want you to be my girlfriend..." My fears were confirmed. Why did I hope he was going to stop me. He just wanted to rub salt into my wound. Maybe he still was a jerk and he only did this for his benefit.

I attempted to pull away from him, but his grip was too tight.

"Just leave me alone! I don't know why I ever agreed to this whole shitty deal anyway." My voice cracked to my dismay. I didn't want to show him I was hurt but I had already failed a long time ago.

"I don't want you to be just my girlfriend." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. Then what did he want me to be?

"I wanted you to be my wife." He said, kneeling down on his knee. He pulled out a velvet box and opened it, revealing a diamond ring inside.

"I love you too, y/n. I know this may be sudden but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you." He smiled as he waited for me answer.

"You already know I'm going to say yes, so just get over hear and kiss me, idiot." He stood up and pulled me into his warm arms and engulfed my lips with his. This whole thing may have started out as a mess, however it end perfectly now that I'm in the arms of the man that I love.

-

Author's Note:

GOD IT'S SO CHEESY