JUNIOR: Totally NOT Jealous (Author Oneshot)

Writing this one for fun, and because Junior/Jinyoung is my Got7 bias :))
P.S.
Jagiya=something you call your boyfriend/girlfriend. Arraseo=alright/okay
And I made a character called "Lee Hyemi" in the story so don't be alarmed if you don't know who she is, since I made her up.
y/n's POV:

"Jinnnnnyyoounnng" I whined through the phone childishly. He had been working so much for the past few weeks, I really do understand that there's a lot of unfinished business he has with his drama about to release and Got7's next comeback, but I missed him a lot during that time.

"Jagiya, you know it's my job. I'll be home to cuddle with you before you sleep, arraseo?" He's said the same thing for the past three days now. At first he really would come home to cuddle before I slept but then he started to come home at like 2am, I'm not going to stay up that damn late for him!

"Oh, okay. See you. I love you." I tried my best to sound understanding and not sound disappointed. Even though I really want him to be with me right now.

"I love you too! Bye~" He had hung up right away and I plopped down backwards onto the couch. I was extremely bored, honestly I had nothing to do. I already did chores, got groceries, made dinner (for myself because he would be home late again), and everything was done.

I had realized that today, Junior was releasing a new episode of his drama so I switched on the tv and onto his drama.

Junior's acting had always amazed me. That's why I have always been updated on his dramas and newly released episodes. I ran into the kitchen to prepare a bowl of popcorn before the drama would begin. I hear the intro begin to play and I grab the bowl, ignoring some of the kernels falling out, and ran towards the couch.

My phone had vibrated in my pocket, and I glanced at the message that was sent to me.
From: Jinyoungie
Don't kill me when I get home btw.

My thumb hovered over the message confused, I had no idea what he was taking about. Why would I kill him? Thinking not too much of it I put my phone onto silent and watch as the intro begins to play.
~
"Are you fucking... serious?" I yelled at the tv. I knew Junior was the lead male and he had kiss scenes but this? He had her pinned up against the damn wall and was carrying her by her flat ass, and they were making out? HELL TO THE NO, HE DOESN'T EVEN THAT TO ME WHY DOES HE DO IT TO HER.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear the doorknob start to jingle around, I shut the tv off as quick as I can and pretend to sleep on the couch.

"Jagiya! I'm home~ ahhh, you couldn't even wait for me to come back and tuck you in huh." I refrain from smiling when he gently picks me up and carries me into our bedroom. I trust him, he wouldn't do that to any girl but me unless it was a part of his drama.

He set me down gently before placing a light kiss onto my forehead and pulling the sheets over the both of us.
~
Junior had gradually started to get busier, and there were already rumors of him dating the lead female actress he was in a drama in.

I tried to stay supportive but I didn't like the fact that he spent more time with that actress than his own girlfriend.

My phone chimed in my pocketed, notifying me that there was an update on the latest K-pop Gossip. Yeah, I'm really into that kind of thing. I looked at the notification and nearly dropped my phone.

Got7's Junior caught on date with actress Lee Hyemi.

No freaking way. I scrolled through the pictures taken by the paparazzi, he was kissing her. Tears welled up in my eyes and I wiped them away with the end of my sleeve.

Fuck him.

I slammed open the door of our apartment and shuffled through my bag to find the keys. I'm going to get some damn ice cream.
~
I couldn't do anything, the media doesn't even know that Junior and I are dating. So I can't just create a big commotion about this and defend that he's dating me and not her.

I had been sitting in the locale ice cream shop for like 4 hours and it was already 9pm. My friend who was working here didn't mind me staying too long since I gave her company and I didn't want to come home to meet Junior tonight.

I ignored all the messages that he sent me and continued to pick at the dessert in front of me. It was my favorite ice cream flavor, but for some reason it didn't seem so delicious anymore.

"Unnie, are you sure you're alright?" I looked towards her with a bright smile and nodded.

"I'm fine, really." I reassured her.

"Okay, if you need anything I'll be in the back room eating some of the ice cream."

"I thought you weren't allowed to do that?" I asked.

"I don't care anymore."

I laughed at her attempt to make me feel better but it had died down when I saw Junior about to open the door.

"y/n! Why are you here? I was so worried about you!" He came in out of breath and I stood up and flattened my eyes out at him.

"What? What did I do?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him the news. His eyes widened and he moved closer towards me.

"Don't worry about that, the company wants us to fake date for publicity." He pulled me close but I pushed him away. I had usually always agreed with his decisions but I didn't want to agree with this one-it was already becoming too much.

"How can I not worry! When I'm your girlfriend and I see you making out and acting all lovey-dovey with another girl who's much better than me!" I didn't mean to yell, we were both equally surprised at the volume of my voice but he just smiled kissed my forehead.

"I happy that you're jealous. I didn't agree to it but she insisted and she forced a kiss on me. I would never fake date especially when I'm in a relationship with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I pouted and stuck my middle finger up at him. He laughed in response and hugged me.

"I wasn't jealous, for your information."

"Okay, whatever you say."

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, I'll fuck you later."