YUGYEOM: Not Just A Bet (Requested Oneshot)

Disclaimer! This oneshot involves adult references (+ a little smut)! You can skip this one if you don't like that stuff or get offended easily by these types of references.

y/n's POV:

"Uhmmmm." I stood in front of three boys who were smoking, gambling, and reading... an erotic book? My camera had already gone off with the flash following it. I never meant for this to happen; I just wanted to take a little peak (and maybe get a picture) of Yugyeom from Got7. It's not everyday that you get to go to the same high school as a celebrity, especially if that celebrity is your bias.

I managed to take a picture; and a pretty sketchy one at the very least. Yugyeom stood up, and pushed his fringe out of his eyes to show off his intimidating gaze. I slowly walked out with a really bright smile on my face. I could recognize the other two guys with him; one from Exo, the other from BTS. I literally didn't know their names, I was only into Got7 anyway.

"Ahahahaha! Miss, can we talk for a bit?" The one from Exo put his hand on my shoulder, and gripped me a little roughly. Yugyeom pushed him over a little bit, and whispered into his ear. He nodded and went back to his seat.

"You're y/n, right? Delete the picture and nobody will get hurt, baby girl." He gave me a charming smile before pushing me up against the wall. I panicked being towered over by the significant height difference, but nonetheless found the courage to speak back.

"N-n-no way!" I quickly sent the picture into my drive (Google Drive :)) and push the phone into the pocket of my uniform's skirt. He smirked, slightly annoyed and moved in a little closer to my face.

"Hhmmm, I gotta think of how to get out of this one." He looked me directly into the eyes and suddenly smiled.

"How 'bout a bet, y/n. I'll be your fake boyfriend for 3 days, if you fall in love with me, you lose and you have to delete the picture, alright?" I pouted and looked back at him confused.

"What if I win?" His eyebrows raised in surprise.

"I don't think it'll happen... but I'll let you decide. You don't have to tell me right now though." He kissed the top of my head and smiled slyly. My face turned to a bright red before I was pushed out the door and into the empty hallway.

What have I gotten myself into?

-

As I laid in my bed lifelessly, I heard my phone buzz on my bedside table. I grabbed it and squinted at the bright screen in front of me. My thumb hovered over the keypad as I read the text from an unknown number.

Yo, yo, yo y/n! Meet me at the cafe around the corner of our school in about an hour. Don't be late, or I'll have to punish you :)

What? What the hell? Who? I didn't think too much of it (it was probably Yugyeom anyway) and decided to get up and out of my bed to take a shower.

-

As I dried my hair gently with my towel, I looked in my closet as to what I should wear. Maybe, I should just go casual? Or something nice? In the end, I just went with something casual.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head before walking out my bedroom. I grabbed my sneakers and laced them up before leaving my house and waving a short goodbye to my parents.

I felt like walking today, I didn't want to get there super early. Besides, it's not like the cafe he asked me to go to was thousands of miles away; at most it would probably be a few blocks. I looked down at my phone and noticed that he sent me a couple of other texts.

It's Yugyeom btw! \^o^/

Where are yoooooooou??????

I wanna see yooooouuuuu.