1

My friend is going to a Pentatonix concert without me..... How dare she not get me tickets.

So since I have no life at all I will be posting regularly.

This is my first book, hope you enjoy.

Love yall💎

*****

"Goodbyyyyyyeeee".

"Good episode".

"Says you I cry-laughed the whole time".

Scott rolled his eyes fondly at the brown haired boy. "I'm gonna order some take out ok".

Mitch flashed Scott a smile. "Okay thank you, I'm gonna take a shower".

*****

Mitch walked out of the bathroom and Scott flashed a smile but the smile faded when Scott saw a pair of chocolate watery brown eyes.

"Oh Mitchie is everything ok?" Scott said as he walked up to hug the beautiful boy in front of him.

"I......g-god......m-my.......d...dad....he's I-in the hosp-pital". Scott instantly pulled the boy close to his chest.

"Oh god I'm so so sorry". Scott pulled away and wiped mitches tears off his face and gave him a quick hug.

"I have to fly home, d-do you want to come with me".

"Of course I'll come with you, I'm so sorry". Mitch just shook his head and wiped his tears aggressively off his face and walked back into his room.

****

Mitch was up all night crying, Scott holding him and occasionally wiping his tears.

Scott felt so bad for his little roommate and his heart broke when he saw the little boy lying in his bed and holding his torso as sobs raked through him.

"Mitchie it's gonna be okay, I promise, your dad's gonna be okay". Scott said as he sat on Mitch's bed and put a hand on his thigh.

Mitch let out a few sniffles. "I....I know...I'm just really really scared". Scott couldn't help but let his eyes tear up as he looked at the heartbroken boy in front of him.

Scott stood up to walk around the other side of the bed before crawling under the covers and curling up beside the smaller boy.

Scott turned him around and pulled Mitch's body to his chest before rubbing his hand up and down Mitch's back.

"Shh, shh it's okay, it's okay". Mitch took in a shaky breath and let it out.

"Thank you Scotty". Scott smiled and let Mitch bury his head into his chest.

****

Just a starter the chapters will get longer... Promise.

Enjoy😘