22

So like, drew monson's video.

I hate it.

Mitch and him are NOT dating.

#SCOMICHEFOREVER

And Drew is screwing it up.

Anyway.

Enjoy this lovely chapter.

*****

Why didn't Mitch leave me.

I hurt Travis.

He hates when I get protective.

Scott thought.

It's been a day since he told Mitch. And he still can't figure out why Mitch didn't leave him.

Of course maybe he was freaking himself out for no reason.

That thought did cross his mind.

But he really thought that Mitch would leave him.

"Dude I've said your name ten times". Avis voice interrupted Scott's thoughts.

Scott looked up at Avi. "I'm sorry what"? 

Avi shook his head and sat down beside Scott, noticing his stressed state. "What's wrong". Avi asked.

Scott shook his head. "It's stupid".

"If something is bothering you, then it's not stupid". Avi said.

Scott nodded and looked to Avi. "Why didn't Mitch leave me". He asked.

Avi looked shocked, he was shocked that Scott really thought Mitch would leave him. For protecting him. "He's not gonna leave you Scott, you protected him". Avi said, in a serious tone.

Scott nodded. "But he hates when I get too protective, or too aggressive. He should've left me". Scott said. Tears welling up in his eyes.

Mitch covered his mouth from where he was in the bathroom. He opened the door and looked at Scott. "Why the hell would I ever leave you". Mitch asked.

Scott looked to Mitch teary eyed. "I... I hurt someone. He went to the hospital. I almost killed him. You don't want to date a killer". Scott said looking down. 

Mitch shook his head. "No Scott. I'd be stupid to ever give you up". He said walking up to Scott and tilting Scott's head, to look at him, with his finger.

Scott smiled although he still had tears in his eyes. "I love you so damn much". Scott said.

"I love you too". Mitch said leaning in and giving Scott a kiss.

Avi looked at them with a smile. "SCOMICHE". Avi yelled.

Scott and Mitch laughed, breaking their kiss.

"Your weird". Scott said.

Mitch laughed again looking down at his watch. "Oh come on guys we have teach rehearsals".