9

Warning- mild language.

If your uncomfortable with this, please do not read.

And to everyone else reading...

Enjoy😘

****

"Scott-".

"No". Scott said cutting Mitch off. "I'm talking first".

There was a moment of silence until Scott spoke. "Why would you do that? Why would you just give your body away to him like that? Why?" Scott asked clearly very angry and disappointed.

"Scott-".

"Why would you just sleep around like that? I thought this had stopped". Scott said as he interrupted Mitch again.

"Scott I-".

"Just tell me that it was a mistake and you got carried away". Scott said interrupting Mitch for yet a third time. "Tell me it wasn't meant to happen". Scott added on, his voice turning from angry and disappointed to sad.

"Scott it was meant to happen, I let him drag me to the bathroom and I was about to let him fuck me too until you walked in". Mitch said him now being the angry one.

"Why would you do that to yourself? Why would you just let him fuck you like that, someone you didn't even know".

"I knew him we'll enough". Mitch replied

"No, you can't do that".

"Fuck you, You can't tell me what to do". Mitch said now yelling.

"You can not give your body away like that". Scott said, both of them now yelling

"I can if I want to".

"No you can't". Scott said his voice quieting down for what he was about to say. "No one, except for someone you love, deserves your body. No one...no one can even come close to deserving someone as beautiful as you. Your too sweet, too nice, too fragile, to be sleeping around like that......" Scott stopped to take a deep breathe and continue. "And whoever ends up being that special someone, they'll be truly blessed to have someone like you. But you can't find that special someone if your sleeping around. Someone out there is waiting for you, and you may not know it yet but they've been waiting for you to notice them for a while".

Mitch stared at him, them burst into tears. "I-I'm so s-sorry". Mitch said as he lunged forward to hug Scott. "I-I shouldn't have...... O god, I'm so sorry".

"Shh, Shh. It's okay sweetie, don't cry. Everything's alright". Scott said, running his hand up and down Mitch's back. "Everything's gonna be fine".

*****

They were now sitting on Scott's bad watching a movie.

Mitch's head on Scott's chest and his arm over Scott's waist. And Scott's arms wrapped around Mitch pulling him closer.

"Scott?"

"Mitch?" Scott replied in a mocking tone to Mitch's tired tone.

Mitch just rolled his eyes. "Would you want to date someone like me"?

"What do you mean sweetie?"

"Like... would you date me knowing the past I've had with... You know... Sleeping around?"

"Of course I would, I'd be the luckiest person on the planet, to be dating someone like you". Scott replied being honest.

"Really?" Mitch asked.

"Really".

Mitch smiled to himself and turned back to the T.V. to watch the movie playing.

****

Short chapter.... Sorry.