13

A short update, full of Scomiche fluff. 

****

Mitch gasped and threw a hand over his mouth.

Scott shook his head and looked to the ground at Mitch's reaction, when all of the sudden he felt a pair of lips crash in to his.

Mitch pulled back and looked into Scott's eyes. "I have feelings for you too".

Scott's smile had never been so big as he went in to kiss Mitch's lips once more.

****

It was the middle of the night when Mitch woke up to the sound of a loud crash.

Mitch jumped out of bed quickly and walked out of his room to find Scott on his hand and knees hissing in pain.

He quickly walked up to the taller boy and helped him of the floor. "Are you okay". Mitch asked.

Scott nodded a few times. "Yeah I'm fine".

"What are you doing up at 3 in the morning"?

"I haven't gone to sleep all night long".

Mitch tilted his head. "Why"?

Scott shrugged looking at the ground with a blush on his face.

Then realization hit Mitch. Scott was thinking about him.

Mitch reached out and punched Scott's arm lightly. "Your sweet".

This caused Scott to look down and blush harder.

Mitch shook his head laughing and then took Scott's hand and led him to Scott's bedroom. "C'mon them I'll help you sleep".

Mitch jumped on the bed instantly and reached his arms out for Scott. Scott shook his head but jumped in the bed anyway.

Scott laid down, knowing exactly what Mitch wanted to do.  Scott looked to Mitch and Mitch took that as a sign to go ahead and lay down.

Mitch laid down and faced Scott snuggling into his chest as Scott threw his arms around the smaller boys waist.

Mitch always said that he hated snuggling facing away from Scott and that he'd rather face him and snuggle into his chest. But Scott didn't mind at all.

"Goodnight Scottie". Mitch whispered.

"Goodnight sweet boy". Scott said back kissing Mitch's temple and letting slumber take over him.

****