8

Warning- use of alcohol, and slight smut.

If you are uncomfortable with either if these things please do not read this chapter.

I would not want you to read something you are uncomfortable with.

Also there's a special guest. 😉😏

Enjoy😘

****

It was now Friday night so, of course, they had to go out.

But they were two very different people when they went out.

Every time Mitch went out he always took someone home but he never got really drunk. Just enough to cloud his thoughts.

Every time Scott went out he got really really drunk, but he would never in his life take someone home he didn't know.

So while Mitch was sipping on his champagne, Scott was taking straight vodka shots.

Mitch was talking to some random guy, probably getting ready to hook up with him, or maybe jut make out.

While Scott was sitting on the clubs couch having conversation with Alex.

"So...where you from". Jake, the guy Mitch was currently talking to, asked.

"Let's just cut to the chase sweetheart". Mitch said back, sassiness thick in his voice.

"Oh, feisty then... let's go". Jake said as he grabbed Mitch's hand to take him into a private bathroom.

Jake locked the door then turned to Mitch, staring at him for a second before pushing him, roughly, into the wall an attacking his neck.

"O-O my god". Mitch said with a moan when Jake found his soft spot.

Jake moved up to Mitch's year. "Like that honey". He whispered, as it sent chills down Mitch's spin.

"D-don't call me honey, your just going to remind me of someone else". Mitch said as he pushed Jake away from him.

"Fine then". Jake said as he got down on his knees and reached for Mitch's zipper on his jeans. "I guess I'll just suck you then".

Apparently the door wasn't locked all the way because this is what Scott walked in on.

Jake was on the floor unzipping Mitch's jeans and Mitch's fingers were intertwined with Jakes brown hair.

Once Scott processed the situation he walked forward quickly and pulled Mitch away, zipping up Mitch's zipper and taking his hand, pulling him out of the bathroom and out of the club.

"S-Scott what're you doing"?

"I'm getting an Uber and were going home". Scott said clearly angry.

Their Uber pulled up and they hopped in. "Scott I-".

"Don't". Scott interrupted. "Just don't".

Scott couldn't have been more disappointed and angry at the same time.

Angry that Mitch let someone like that try to get with him.

And disappointed that Mitch would just give his body away like that.

Their Uber dropped them of and pulled away leaving them in silence as they walked up to their apartment.

Scott unlocked their apartment door and walked inside, throwing the keys down angrily, and walking in this bedroom.

Mitch stood still for a second until Scott called him into his room.

Mitch walked in slowly, scared of what Scott was going to say.

Mitch looked to Scott who was gesturing to the bed for Mitch to sit on.

Mitch sat down and looked up to Scott.

"We'll, were gonna talk about this". Scott said trying to be as calm as possible.

"Can we just wait till-".

"No" Scott snapped. "We're talking about this now weather you like it or not".

****