21

Their plane landed and they were now driving to the hotel they'd be staying in.

Mitch acting weird the whole time. He wouldn't let Scott hold his hand, or kiss him.

Scott was getting worried but decided to talk to Mitch when they got settled into their hotel room.

Scott continued driving, then pulled into the Renaissance Hotel parking lot.

Of course it was a very nice 5 star hotel and you could tell by the looks of it.

Scott parked the car and got out, Mitch doing the same.

Mitch got his bags out of the trunk, not saying a word to Scott and walking inside.

Scott sighed and grabbed his own bags, and walked inside.

Mitch was already at the desk checking them in.

Scott and Mitch sharing a room. Kevin and Avi sharing a room. And Kirstie and her boyfriend Jeremy sharing a room.

Mitch walked up to Scott and gave him a key tag to get inside the hotel room and walked away to find the room.

Scott looked at Mitch and stood there for awhile trying to figure out what he did wrong. 

Avi walked up to Scott while Kevin was checking in.

Avi looked angry, like really angry.

"Are you okay". Scott asked.

"What did you do to Mitch"? Avi asked, clearly pissed.

"What are you talking about". Scott asked tilting his head.

"Don't be stupid, he came up to me and Kevin crying. He thinks you cheated on him". Avi said.

Scott shook his head. "No. He must've overheard my conversation with Kirstie. That's not what happened at all".

Avi calmed down at little. "Then what happened".

Scott leaned down and whispered in Avis ear.

Avi leaned back after Scott told him, nodding his head. "I understand, but you need to tell him that before he does something he'll regret". Avi said walking away to go find his hotel room.

****

Mitch was pacing back and forth in the hotel room.

Mitch was so disappointed in Scott.

He hated Scott for doing this.

Scott walked in and Mitch stopped pacing.

Scott spoke first. "Mitch, I need to talk to you about something".

Mitch put a hand up. "Don't I already know what happened, I don't need you to tell me".

Scott shook his head. "No Mitch that's not what happened, I didn't cheat on you".

Mitch tilted his head. "Then what happened".

Scott sighed. "Travis came by the other day looking for you. He wanted to see you. I wouldn't let him and he asked why not. And I told him we were dating and he slapped me, so I punched him... 9 times. He ended up having to go to the hospital. He got released today". Scott said looking down.

Mitch walked up to him and put a finger under his chin, to make Scott look at him.

Mitch shook his head. "I'm not gonna leave you Scott, not for something like that. Not for punching that ass in the face".

Scott smiled and hugged Mitch as tight as he could. "I love you Mitchie".

Mitch smiled. "I love you too baby".