alternate ending

nope. drowning himself wasn't part of his plan.

upon reaching the bathroom, jimin stripped down and stepped slowly into the bathtub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over his head in steamy rivulets. closing his eyes to the water as the heat soaked into his skin, jimin leaned against the cool tiles as his weak legs threatened to buckle.

it sure took him long to finally come to this decision and he was hoping that he wouldn't back out from it. gritting his teeth, jimin was slowly sinking back into his thoughts when the shower curtain got ripped back all of a sudden. jimin didn't even flinch. he was so engrossed as the water cascade down his body, massaging his muscles which were long past cramped.

"hyung", it was then ji-woon sighed, the exasperation clear in his tone as he poked his head in at his brother.

"what are you doing?"

jimin cracked an eyelid and raised a brow at the same time, watching him.

"standing here,"

ji-woon's concerned eyes flashed down jimin's body before flashing back to his tear-streaked face.

"are you really sure about leaving? what about haeri noon-"

"yes i'm sure", jimin cut off his sentence and replied without hesitation.

after much contemplation for months, jimin eventually came to the decision of leaving - leaving to the states where his father is currently working at. although he knew best that he was going to miss haeri very much, he wanted her to lead a happier life still. and one way, was of course, to first get rid of bangtan. figuring out that bangtan would give in to them as long as he disappears from their sight, this summed up to jimin's final choice.

heaving a sigh of relief that it was going to be all over soon, jimin bent his body over to reach for his towel at the railings. then, wrapping it around his waist, he beckoned for ji-woon to get out of the bathroom.

"what's the time of my flight?", jimin asked as he pulled a shirt over his dampened skin.

"in another three hours time,"
"that's fast,"

jimin glanced nervously at the clock before his eyes then flickered over to his phone, which started ringing at that same time. park haeri was calling him again and yet, jimin chose not to answer. stuffing his phone back into his pocket, he quickly gathered all of his belongings instead, followed by ji-woon eventually accompanying him out of his room and finally, the house.

"ji-woon ah, i really gotta run now, before that hard headed girl turns up soon", jimin gave a weak smile and told ji-woon.

and with that, he hugged his brother before finally, taking a step back to wave at him.

"tell her that i'll see her when i see her", said jimin and dropping his gaze to the ground and then raising it up again,

he advised his little brother once more,

"watch over haeri for me while i'm gone. gomawo,"

---
one last final chapt and we are done.