十三

1 september 2015

dear haeri,

i finally received a letter from you today. day by day, i have been trying to contact you, leaving you with messages and voice calls; you do read them, as i can tell from the notifications popping up, but sadly, you hadn't replied to any one of them. so that was why, i was beyond thrilled when i first found that pink envelope hanging out from my locker this morning.

without hesitation, i brought it down to read but not to deny, my feelings went downhill right after i read that very last sentence you wrote.

you hate me. you said that you hate me and you shouldn't have believe in me. you wanted to cut off anything that has to do with me, but no haeri, please don't do this to me.

i miss you. i miss you a lot. every single second of my time spent with you was the most beautiful moment of my life and you never fail to make me happy with just your presence. it feels great seeing you each day, haeri-ah. it's like... i can never get enough of you.

but still, i will have to respect your decision. i'm hurt; i'm torn, but the very last thing i can do for you now is to fulfill your wish. although the weaning process takes time, i promise, i will let you go and never bother you again.

for all along, you were like a dream, a fantasy to me, and now, i guess it's about time for me to wake up from it.

with love,
jimin

---
i think next chapt's the last?