New Kid Old Town

(Ashton's POV)

The move was long and tiring. I knew why we had to move this was a great job opportunity for my dad but I'd miss my mate's and life in England.

I grimaced at the road sign now entering Pennsboro Virginia as if there should be an added bit about turning back or risk death from boredom.

I sighed as if being yanked form the beautiful sights of London to the middle of nowhere in Pennsboro Virginia wasn't enough it was Sunday and my first day of junior year in a new school would begin tomorrow.

We pulled up at the new place it was nothing like our London flat but it wasn't terrible looking after a quick look around we began to unpack.

It was just me and dad since mum left so there really wasn't much to unpack I settled in as dad left to get me registered at my new school.

I took a quick shower and then went up to my new room in my new house in this boring old town.

I let out a long sigh praying that this new school would have some decent people in it and that I could possibly make friends not that I had much in the way of friends before but I just wanted something to make this place feel like a home if only for my dad's sake.

It wasn't long before I fell into a restful sleep with high hopes for tomorrow the start of my new life in Virginia.

I woke up to my shit alarm blaring and my radio playing soft music in the background I hit my alarm to shut it off and trugged out of bed I quickly showered and got dressed grabbing my leather jacket and keys.

After receiving the directions from dad I revved up my motorcycle and took off to the first day of the rest of my life here in Virginia.