Secrets Revealed Pt 1

(Aiden's POV) Two weeks later

I woke up to the usual smell of heavy liquor and pot ever since my dad left two years ago my mom has been drinking and smoking her life away.

I sighed as I got ready for school my only safe haven in this hell I call life.
I got ready and texted my boyfriend. I smiled the past two weeks have been amazing Ashton really was perfect for me and he understood that I wasn't ready to be open just yet.

Aid: Hey baby are you picking me up?

Ash: Of course love ♡

I smiled and grabbing my house keys and bag. Last week on a drugged up beer run my mom crashed my ride so now my options were walk (Too far), take the bus (Ew), or catch a ride on the back of my boyfriends motorcycle (Ding,Ding,Ding we have a winner).

I walked silently so my mom wouldn't hear and made my way out the door I sat on the porch and waited.

I smiled as I heard the familiar purr of a a custom Harley in the distance. Right on time as usual just like everyday since he started taking me to school. Ashton got off his bike and handed me breakfast kissing my cheek.

Could you be anymore perfect I sighed, Ashton chuckled beaming at me "Babe I bring you breakfast every morning" I cupped his cheek in my hand sometimes its hard to believe that this is real and that your mine I whisper as he leaned into my touch.

Ashton's expression softened as he stared down at me "I see what you mean because every time I look at you it's like the first time and I find myself falling in love with you all over again" my eyes widened as tears fell down my cheeks "You love me" I whispered.

He smiled weakly "Aiden I'm in love with you" Ash I...I he shook his head "Baby its okay I didn't tell you for you to say it back before your ready I told you because I want you to know that I'm happy even being in the closest I want this I want you...you have my heart I'm yours fully and completely love".

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything instead I leaned in and kissed him with everything I had putting all my feeling into the kiss. I wanted this more then anything but I've lost so much in the past it makes it hard to cling to hope of having someone to love and to love me in return. I do love Ash I just don't know if I'd ever be able to say those three words out loud because I was afraid and more then anything I just didn't want to lose him.

As if he'd read my mind he looked at me whipping my tears "Take all the time you need because I'm not going anywhere I'll always be here for you even when I'm not physically with you I'll never be far" and with that we mounted his bike and rode to school in comfortable silence.