You and Me

(Aiden's POV)

I rode with Ashton in the ambulance holding his hand as the medic's worked. When we arrived at the hospital it was a blur as Ashton was rushed off.
I cried as I sat in the waiting room but pulled myself together enough to call Ashton's dad. Ashton's dad Mark was the only person who knew about our relationship from the very beginning.
Mark managed to get to the hospital in record time now all that could be done is wait.

Three hours later and the doctor comes out "Those here for Aiden Cain" "Yes" me and Mark said in stereo.
"Ashton's awake he's taken some medicine for the pain, the bullet entered his right shoulder we got it out fine he was just in shock he'll need rest and to wear a sling to support his arm for awhile but other then that he's fine you can go and see him now."
I followed a nurse to his room while Mark spoke with the doctor.

"Aid"? Ash whispered groggily I didn't think you'd come. I teared up as I took my place by his side grabbing his hand. "Ash I don't care anymore I love you okay, I love you and I want us to be out together and to be happy."
"I can't lose you I never want to lose you I just love you so much."
I chocked back a sob as he cupped my cheek "ssh baby I'm right here I'm not going anywhere I love you too Aid forever and always"
"I....could... have...lost...you" I said between sobs "ssh baby you didn't lose me its okay its over its all over now".

"I love you" I said as I leaned in to kiss my boyfriend "I'm never gonna run again" my boyfriend chuckled looking down at me "well love this is certainly going to ruin your badass image" "I don't care" I said looking into his eyes "As long as I've got my British boyfriend to hold me at the end of the day nothing else matters" I kissed him again smiling into our kiss I loved this boy and I will never make the mistake of letting him go again.