Secrets Revealed Pt 2

(Ashton's POV)

We pulled up to school at our usual time and headed in to visit our lockers before the bell sounded.
As we entered the school all eyes were on us as whispers sounded then I saw it, a large picture collage of me and Aiden kissing holding hands and just being together my face went white as I took in Aiden's wide eyed expression.

"Aid" I said quietly "Its going to be okay love" he turned to me with tears in his eyes "You...did you do this"? "What! Aiden I would never bloody hell I love you why would I want to see you in pain" he looked at my face reading the honesty in my eyes "I'm sorry I know you'd never...but I can't I'm sorry" and with that he started running out of the school and out of my life I broke down in tears as I tried to chase after him screaming his name he left me I told him how I felt and he left me.

"Well I guess this means your single now baby" Jason said stepping out from behind a locker in the now empty halls I sneered "You...you did this didn't you...you knew he'd leave me."
"Why have him when you can have me, I'll ask you one more time to be mine Ashton keep in mind I always get what I want"
I sneered in disgust "I LOVE AIDEN I WILL NEVER WANT YOU!"

I watched in horror as Jason pulled out a gun laughing dryly "You shouldn't have done that Ashton I'm perfect I get everything I want and if I can't have you no one can" I heard a blood curling scream before the sound of a gun shot then things went dark.