Closet Cases & Cuddling Close

(Aiden's POV)

I let myself be at ease in Ashton's embrace loving the feel of his strong arms around me and his lips pressed against mine.

I looked up meeting Ash's intense gaze he was out and proud I was hell I didn't even know if I was gay.
Ashton was the only guy I've ever liked both Grant and Jason where gay and they were my best friends but I never felt the kinda pull from them that I do with Ashton.

I looked at Ash I knew what I wanted and it was him.  I couldn't come out and say I was gay because I didn't even know if I was and the last thing I needed was for Jason to hold this over my head and turn it into something wrong but what would Ash say?

I didn't want Ashton to think he was my dirty little secret or something.
He stuck with me even though I had was acting like a badass with an asshole-ish attitude, he became my best and only friend so him thinking he wasn't important to me was the last thing I wanted.
I wanted this but did he?

I was freaking out at this point when Ashton's warm hand cupped my cheek "Aid"?

I met his warm caring and concerned gaze
"Aid I don't care if you want to be with me then be with me I really like you and I understand your probably confused and if you don't want to come out and make this an open thing I'm okay with that I just want you anyway I can get you".

I stared at him shocked God he was amazing "So then we're boyfriends" ?

"If you want us to be baby" I nodded and kissed him loving the feel of my boyfriends embrace oh wow that felt weird to say but at the same time it was nice.

I smiled at Ashton my boyfriend God he was all mine."I like you to Ash a lot I'd love to be your boyfriend" I said to make sure he knew I was in this 100%.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek "Okay babe" Ash? "Hmm" he murmured arms still tightly around me are you really okay with us being a secret?

Ash smiled at me and shrugged "I'd do anything for you besides we're still friends so we don't have to act like strangers plus I'm openly gay and a flirt so if I hug you or kiss your cheek no-one will think anything of it".

I grinned he really was amazing "okay" I threw my arms around him kissing him again for once I was going to listen to my heart and not doubt this.

(Ashton's POV)

I stared at my boyfriend God it felt so good to call him that.

Aiden was mine and nobody else's I felt a little weird about keeping our relationship in the dark but I really liked Aiden and felt like I could even love him with time.

I held him in my arms burying my face in the crook of his neck and pulled back with a wide grin.

Come on babe let's get to class were already late Aiden smiled and bite his lip "We could just skip" I laughed at his sudden flirtatiousness and motioned for him to start walking he pouted but started toward the building.

I laughed again and slapped his ass running ahead before he caught up to me jumping on my back laughing. "Onward peasant" I laughed oh really so it's peasant now that's cold babe I said positioning him so I could carry him easier. Aiden giggled and bit my ear making me gasp damn that was a turn on. Aid I warned if you want to get to class that's not the way to do it.

Aid laughed and slapped my neck "Just go" I smiled and laughed and soon we were heading to class laughing like crazy people.

I smiled setting him down as we reached our class starring at my perfect boyfriend. I made myself a promise to never let him go and to always care for him because everyone needed to love and be loved.