The End...or is it?

(Aiden's POV)

I ran all the way to the tree out in the front of the school, the first place I was happy with my boyfriend.  It was the first place I kissed him after I let it slip how I felt to Jason...wait Jason he was there that day. 
Oh no the pictures he must have oh God I need to talk to Ash I can't believe I thought he'd ever, I'm such an idiot.

I ran back the way I came racing through the empty halls I stopped when I heard Ash yelling "I LOVE AIDEN I WILL NEVER WANT YOU" I couldn't hear Jason's muffled reply but as I approached I clearly saw the gun he had aimed at my boyfriend. Ashton the boy that I love if only I'd just said it sooner now I was gonna lose him I screamed hoping someone would come and help I can't lose him I love him.

Jason surprised by my scream pulled the trigger, I felt the pain as if it were me being shot if I lost Ashton I'd never forgive myself.
I watched horrified as my boyfriend fell Jason's eyes went wide as students and teachers rushed out of their classrooms to see what he had done it wasn't long before he was on the ground and being taken in by campus police.
I grabbed Ashton's hand trying to read a pulse, it was faint but at least his heart was still beating.
This was not the end I would fix this I just needed Ashton to come back to me. I wouldn't make the same mistakes it was time to set things right