Chapter 16 (Pt 1)

Charlie's POV

I was standing next to Emma as Mom and Dad were working with baby stuff.

"So what's his name?" Emma asked.

"Here we go" I mumble as they explain the naming tradition. Henry walks in with the paper, talking about apartments.

"You're looking for a place to live?" Emma asks him surprised. I smile watching them talk.

----------

We walk down to Granny's for the naming potluck thing. I by my family as Henry tells the story of how they met. Hook and Emma walked over smiling.

"Wait I'm confused" Hook says.

"It's a really long story" I mumble.

"I don't know there was just something so easy about running away" Snow mumbles.

"Like mother like daughter" Hook says with a chuckle taking a sip of his beer. I look at Emma confused.

"What is he talking about?" I ask.

Everyone else asks too.

"We're going back to New York?" Henry asks.

"This isn't the time or place" Emma says and walks out.

"I'll go talk to her" I say and walk out after her.

"I'll come with you" Hook says following me out.

----------------

"You're making a mistake" Hook says as I sit down next to Emma on the bench.

"Henry needs to be safe" She says.

"You need to stop running" I tell her. Her and Hook get into a fight.

"What about your family?" I ask.

"I don't see my family here, I see fairy tales" She says. I stand up.

"So I'm nothing to you then?" I ask crossing my arms.

"No Charlie, that's not..."

"No, I get it." I mumble and turn around, only to see a pillar of glowing light. I run over to it, Hook and Emma following me.

"It's in the barn!" I shout over the roaring of the magic.

"No Swan, we shouldn't go near it" Hook calls.

"Come on, if it's activated it could mean Zelena's back!" I shout.

"Do either of you have your magic?" He asks us. We both stay quiet, then the barn doors fling open and the portal starts to suck us inside.

I slide on my stomach trying to dig my fingers into the dirt, to stop myself. I grab onto Emma's shoe as she holds Killan's hand, him digging his hook into the ground.

"I can't hold on!" I shout up my fingers slipping.

"Hold on!" Killian shouts down at us.