Chapter 8

You know what the walk of shame is right?

And no...not the dirty kind where you walk out of someones room wearing your clothes from the night before. No I mean the type where you spent the whole night our partying, and drinking...getting so drunk you can remember half of the night before.

Yes that type of walk of shame.

That was my walk of shame...I had woken up...a couple buttons undone on my shirt...and one of my wrists tied up to the bed post...yup something definitely happened last night. If it was good or bad is the second question....

                                                                                               Charlie's POV

I groaned as I felt a pounding in my head. I slowly opened my eyes, the pain in my heading getting worse as the sun hit my face. I groaned again as I tried to sit up. As I did I ended up falling on the floor, my wrist got yanked above me.

I tried to tug it free but I'm too tired to actually try. I sit on the floor for a minute, my shirt slightly unbuttoned and the sleeves being too big and flopping around as I move my arms.

¨Glad to see you're awake¨

I blink a little and see Killian standing in front of me with a small smile and a glass of water.

¨What happened last night?" I groan tugging a little at my wrist tied up above me.

¨Lets just say, your a very fun interesting person when you're drunk¨ He says with a chuckle.

¨Oh no...what did I do?" I ask rubbing my eyes with my free hand, well sleeve.

¨Well, you almost fell off the ship, a lot of dancing, and a few stolen kisses I might add" He said with a slight smirk.

¨And my buttons?" I ask cautiously...scared for the answer.

¨That, I'm not positive about...either you were coming onto me...you got upset and took it out on my shirt, or you were warm and were trying to cool off¨ He says setting the water glass down onto a crate.

¨Ok...and what about my wrist?¨ I ask tugging a little at the rope.

¨I carried you to bed after you fell asleep on deck, and I didn't want you wandering off during the night...so I tied up your wrist. I figured you would be too drunk to get out of it if you woke up. So I was just being cautious, sorry is it too tight?¨He asks walking over and untying it carefully.

¨No, just curious is all, Just wondering if I was trying to rape you or something and you were trying to keep me at bay¨ I say with a small chuckle as I rub my sore wrist.

¨I wouldn't say rape, you just wanted someone to hold you is all" He says getting the glass of water and handing it to me.

I silently thank him and take a drink, my head still pounding.

¨I am impressed though, I take you for a light weight, but you hold your liquor better then anyone I know...including myself¨ He says taking a seat on the chair in front of me.

¨Yeah well, I probably drank more then I should have, my head is killing me..." I mumble taking another drink. I stayed sitting on the floor, not trusting my legs.

¨Well, drink a couple glasses of water before you go, you don't want to seem too hung over when you face your parents.¨ He says.

I groan and just slowly lay on my back on the cold floor.

¨I forgot about that...can't I just live here with you on your ship? No commitments, no kingdoms to rule...just freedom and clear blue water...I see why you love this life now, its free" I say closing my eyes.