Chapter 11

Charlie's POV

We all ran over to Granny's. I stayed quiet the whole time as everyone spoke about where Gold could be.

"I might know, Neal was talking about getting his father back" Hook mumbles. He starts explaining everything I already knew...except for the fact that I knew where and who he was. But I wasn't allowed to tell. Unless I wished it die on the spot, and I needed to protect my family.

"Well I'm going back to that farm house" Regina says as she leaves.

---------

We walk down to the pawn shop. Emma starts asking Belle about where he might be as I look around.

"I'll stay with you, in case the witch comes" Hook says.

"We'll start looking in the woods, maybe you two should stay here too" Father says guest urging towards me and Mom.

"What no, I have to go" I say turning back towards them.

"Why?" Emma asks me crossing her arms.

"I owe it to Bae, he was my best friend long before he was your lover" I say crossing my arms as well.

"You wanna go tracking in the forest dressed like that? I think Swan might be right love, maybe you should stay here" Hook says guest urging towards my floor length dress. I glare at him and change my clothing, into tight white jeans and a black blouse, with sneakers.

"Better?" I ask.

"Yes, but you still aren't coming, stay with Hook and Belle ok?" Emma says and her and my father are out the door. I look around the shop as Hook and Belle do invotroy. There's a pounding on the door and Belle comes running out, as Neal falls through the door.

"Bae!" I shout rolling him over onto his back.

We take him to the hospital as I sit at his bed side.

"Charlie...it's good to see you, and you to actually remember me" He says with a chuckle as I hug him gently.

"I'm glad you're ok" I whisper into his ear.

"Where's Pan?" he asks looking around anger apparent in his eyes.

"He's gone....he um....tried to get me to sleep with him against my will back in the uh...missing year and well...he's gone" I mumble.

"Oh Charlie, I'm so sorry....I'll kill him for you if you like" He offers with a small smile. I laugh as I pull away from the hug and look into his soft brown eyes.

"I've missed you so much...I was worried....if something bad happened to you I could never forgive myself" I tell him looking into his eyes.

"Hey, nothing's going to happen to me alright? I'll be here to bug you for a long time." He tells me with a grin on his face. he winces a little and holds his head in his hands.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Just a headache, don't worry I'm alright" He says with a small smile and grabs my hand giving it a squeeze.