Chapter 7

Peter was frustrated to say the least. Charlie's father wouldn't leave him be, Charlie was being a prude, and he just wanted to go back to his home! He was angry and upset and hurt.

Peter paced around the throne room the rest of the night, falling asleep against the wall.

Maybe if Peter remembered or even knew what yesterday was...things would have gone differently.

----------------------

Charlie's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. Just endless tossing and turning, no sleep at all.

I woke up, well I really blinked and it was morning. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I walked over and sat at my vanity. I took off my tiara but kept my hair up in what used to be my normal, princess bun. (Bun on side)

"Happy Birthday Charlie..." I tell myself in the mirror trying not to cry. I wipe away my tear and take a deep breath. I sit there for a while thinking quietly to myself. I haven't seen Peter for a day...I've probably upset my family and for some reason...I don't care. I know that sounds terrible, and normally I would be running down to my parents chamber and beg them for forgiveness.

But I haven't done anything wrong! I may still physically be 15 well 16 now, but I am no longer a child, or a teen. I spent 30 some years in Neverland! I was alone, and hurt, and when they found me it was all about save Henry this, and Emma that. They didn't care about me! The only one who really cared about me and only me was Peter. Even to Hook and Bae it was all about how to save Emma, and what was best for Henry.

"Not anymore" I snap standing up, knocking my chair over. I feel rage over take me but I stop when I look into the mirror and see a couple more strands of my hair turn pitch black.

I look at them closely, but the instant my fingers brush over them, they turn back to dirty blond.

"You can't turn dark Charlie..."

I turn around back towards the mirror. And see myself but...not the look I was giving it.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.

"I'm you...the good you. The you that loves your sister, and Henry and Bae. And I'm telling you...you can't turn dark no matter what anyone says or what happens okay?" My reflection tells me.

"But I can't take it anymore! I'm not the good girl! At least I don't want to be...Things can't just go back to normal. Things are different now" I say turning my back on my reflection.

"Yes...but don't abandon the ones you love because of it...you have a choice, don't make the wrong one" It whispers. I turn back around and the other me's gone.

"I'm going crazy aren't I?" I mumble quietly to myself. I pace around my room until I finally decide to leave and rejoin society.

I walk out of the room and into the throne room. Starving.

I look around the stone walls, trying to feel like this is home...even if it isn't, not anymore at least.

I giggle as I see Peter with his arms crossed, sitting against the wall sleeping. I walk over to him and sit next to him. I lean my head against his shoulder. He stirs a bit in his sleep and rests his head on top of mine. I smile and snuggle up to him a bit.