Chapter 16 (Pt 2)

Charlie's POV

I was tossed inside a cell, on the other side of the dungeon. I crawled over and leaned my back against the rock wall. Emma was put in a cell closer to the door.

I laid on the wall, feeling weaker as the night goes on.

"Don't loose hope"

I look up and see Bae towering over me, but an older one, Neal.

"There is no hope...I'm going to die" I mumble looking at him hopelessly.

"None sense, there's always hope, it's your family's motto" He tells me and sits down next to me.

"Not for me...Even if there was I don't want to do this any more Neal..." I whisper twisting the ring on my finger, the silver one he gave me.

"You have to, for me, for your family, for Hook" He whispers to me.

"As long as Emma makes it out alive, no one will care what happens me to, besides I can't walk or run either" I mumble.

"Charlie!" I hear a voice shout.

"In here!" I squeak, my voice sounding weak.

"Charlie!"

"Hang in there princess, it'll get better I promise" Neal whispers and kisses my forehead.

I look back up to him, but he isn't there.

"Charlie, don't worry we're going to get you out" Emma says and begins to fiddle with the lock. Soon the door pops open, and they expectantly wait for me to get up. I grab onto the wall trying to hoist myself up.

"I can't, go on without...I'm too weak" I cough out.

"Swan may have deprived me of a daring rescue, but here's my second chance, come on love. I'll carry you" Hook says walking over to me and picking me up bridal style. I close my eyes and rest my head in the crook of his neck as he carries me out of the cage.

He tries to be gentle with me, my arms wrapped loosely around his neck, trying to maintain my strength. I close my eyes as they all walk through the palace.

"No..."

I open my eyes lazily as everyone looks out the window. My Mother, is tied to a stake...with wood beneath her...

"No....no...." I say feeling tears pour down my cheeks as Regina lights the fire. Hook holds me tightly as I Barry my face in the crook of his neck, crying.

--------------

We sit around the fire, I lean against the log, tears flowing down my cheeks. Hook and Emma talk.

"Wait,...if Snow's dead...then why are me and Charlie still here?" Emma asks curiously.

"So Snow must still be alive!" I say weakling sitting myself up more.

A bug begins to fly around and lands on Emma's cloak.

"Snow must of faked her death" David says running over.